Madridista

Real Madrid C.F. Thread - LUCKY NUMBER 13

I'll make this look good later, but wanted to get something up and running since the season is just around the corner

Edited by ninerfanwheelz

33x league champions is a little hollow

It's like Celtic boasting about their Scottish titles ;)

On 7/30/2017 at 2:28 PM, texans_uk said:

33x league champions is a little hollow

It's like Celtic boasting about their Scottish titles ;)

We are the club of the 20th century.

4 hours ago, ElReyDeLosReyes said:

We are the club of the 20th century.

Early 20th. 32 years without a CL. 

I really don't like pre-season "Super Cups." Kovacic looks great but gets injured right before the season starts - hope it's not long term.

The PK for Barca, and the 2nd yellow on Ronaldo were both completely blown calls. Horrifically bad calls. Luckily Madrid still came away with a healthy win.

15 minutes ago, texans_uk said:

Great goal, awful commentary, feel bad for you guys. 

Between this goal and the one Asensio scored, Pique was murdered, brought back to life, then murdered again in about 10 minutes.

1 hour ago, ramssuperbowl99 said:

Between this goal and the one Asensio scored, Pique was murdered, brought back to life, then murdered again in about 10 minutes.

And he scored an own goal half an hour before lmao

Think the second yellow for Ronaldo was harsh. Don't think he helped himself by throwing himself to the ground and simultaneously turning to claim for the penalty. 

2 hours ago, texans_uk said:

Think the second yellow for Ronaldo was harsh. Don't think he helped himself by throwing himself to the ground and simultaneously turning to claim for the penalty. 

I think there was contact (I've not seen any replays from a better angle), but it's definitely not a penalty. 

He deserves to get a fairly long suspension for pushing the referee. 12 games seems a bit much though compared to what other plays got for the same thing.

11 minutes ago, Buc Ball said:

I think there was contact (I've not seen any replays from a better angle), but it's definitely not a penalty. 

He deserves to get a fairly long suspension for pushing the referee. 12 games seems a bit much though compared to what other plays got for the same thing.

12 games would be insane. 

Paolo Di Canio was only banned for 11 matches for a far worse display (after he also started a ruck) 

FJtUy4.gif

2 hours ago, texans_uk said:

12 games would be insane. 

Paolo Di Canio was only banned for 11 matches for a far worse display (after he also started a ruck) 

FJtUy4.gif

This was the one I thought of. They might start it at 12 to make a point of it, but drop it down to six on appeal.