Real Madrid C.F. Thread - LUCKY NUMBER 13

Madridista

• 1 month later...
On 6/15/2018 at 8:13 PM, LeeEvans said:

Bayern have already exercised the option to buy James.

Confirmed this isn't the truth yet. Technically still on loan entering the 2nd year of a 2 year loan.

I think that there won't be many changes to the Madrid lineup. It will probably be like so

Asensio-Benzema-Bale

Kroos-Casemiro-Modric

Marcelo-Ramos-Varane-Carvajal

Or Benzema is benched and we play Bale in the middle with Isco and Asensio on the wings.

• 2 weeks later...

Looks like Vinicius will be with the first team after all, wearing #16. He was definitely an exciting player in the pre-season but I just don't see him playing enough minutes to warrant not going out on loan. 

Seems like the last decision with the squad is Valverde vs buying another midfielder

22 hours ago, Madridista said:

Looks like Vinicius will be with the first team after all, wearing #16. He was definitely an exciting player in the pre-season but I just don't see him playing enough minutes to warrant not going out on loan. 

Seems like the last decision with the squad is Valverde vs buying another midfielder

That's sad. Should be a sub.Don't know how in the hell Asensio isn't starting at LW. They are showing that they want him to play a lot of minutes. He's young and can do some fancy tricks with the ball, very good quickness, but he needs to be loaned.

Edited by BullsandBroncos

• 2 weeks later...