Real Madrid C.F. Thread - LUCKY NUMBER 13

Madridista

1 hour ago, PARROTHEAD said:

Draws 2-2 against the 15th place team in LigaMX.

Club América Logo [ Download - Logo - icon ] png svg

They didn’t have a great preseason last year and went on to have one of their better seasons in recent history.

In the sliding scale of bad preseason results, crossing an ocean to draw with a Mexican top flight team > crossing a bridge to draw with a non league team.

On 7/28/2022 at 1:09 PM, Buc Ball said:

They didn’t have a great preseason last year and went on to have one of their better seasons in recent history.

In the sliding scale of bad preseason results, crossing an ocean to draw with a Mexican top flight team > crossing a bridge to draw with a non league team.

I wasnt expecting much out the game. But CA surprised me and matched up very well. Seeing RM players get frustrated and commit senseless penalties was the cherry on top for me. They wernt expecting what they got out CA.

Best part was showcasing LigaMX talent. Even down to its 15th place squad. Premier is pulling so far ahead, with the rest of the Euro Leagues in different kinds of financial trouble. That LigaMX could move in contention with those leagues behind the Premier.

• 1 month later...