FF Big Brother 7: Whicker wins! Diary Sessions now!

Malfatron

17 minutes ago, MathMan said:

mission - 11 (Actual number is HIGHER)

Shady - 37 (Actual number is LOWER)

Ragnarok - 74 (Actual number is LOWER)

Whicker - 34 (Actual number is HIGHER)

@mission27

@Shady Slim

@Ragnarok

@Whicker

PM me another number guess or SWAP to swap with a random player (SWAP happens after results from all number guesses are posted)

@Shady Slim

@mission27

1 hour ago, MathMan said:

mission - 11 (Actual number is HIGHER)

Shady - 37 (Actual number is LOWER)

Ragnarok - 74 (Actual number is LOWER)

Whicker - 34 (Actual number is HIGHER)

@mission27

@Shady Slim

@Ragnarok

@Whicker

PM me another number guess or SWAP to swap with a random player (SWAP happens after results from all number guesses are posted)

just waiting on mission

mission - 17 (actual number is LOWER)

Shady  -28 (actual number is HIGHER)

Whicker - 38 (actual number is HIGHER)

Ragnarok - 69 (CORRECT)

@Ragnarok wins the power of veto.

Replace Whicker with mission, Replace Shady with mission, or leave nominees as they are.

3 hours ago, MathMan said:

mission - 17 (actual number is LOWER)

Shady  -28 (actual number is HIGHER)

Whicker - 38 (actual number is HIGHER)

Ragnarok - 69 (CORRECT)

@Ragnarok wins the power of veto.

Replace Whicker with mission, Replace Shady with mission, or leave nominees as they are.

Lmaaoooooo I almost made the joke last night that someone has 69 for sure 

Gentlemen, I still have not made my decision.  There are pros and cons to whatever my decision is.  I have kept every promise that I have made in this game and kept my word at every turn.  

For complete transparency, I am going to state in public what I have been saying to you three via PM.  Mission has been the best in comps as of late and has the best shot imo to win based on that.  I've heard that Whicker seems to have some guaranteed votes in F2 which is worrisome.  Shady, no offense, but you haven't had the comp success as the other two so keeping you would probably give me the best chance to win.

So do I save Whicker who might have a leg up in the final two?  Or save mission as he has been the best in comps?  Or save Shady as he probably gives me the best chance to win?

Regardless, we have all worked very well together throughout the game and I have had a great time doing it.  So clearly, my decision is nothing even close to personal.  

@Whicker @mission27 @Shady Slim, at this point, y'all are unlikely to alter my decision however I choose to go.  That said, if anyone in the jury would like to give their thoughts, I will take that into consideration.

I will make my decision tonight.

no offense taken lol i'll be the first to admit i've been bad at challenges haha

whatever decision you make will be the right one, all i can do is hope that the right one and the shady slim goes to f3 one are all one and the same ?

Archived