FF Big Brother 7: Whicker wins! Diary Sessions now!

Malfatron

Dwight, HZ, and ET80 will play for the veto

Lets see the other 3 that will

1. @domepatrol91

2. @jfinley88

3. @bcb1213

4. @Whicker

5. @BigBillsFan13

6. @Ragnarok

7. @theuntouchable

8. @Famous Jameis

9. @mission27

10. @LetTheBallFly

11. @JBURGE25

12. @Shady Slim

13. @Raves

14. @RuskieTitan

15. @utley4568

16. @jasonwbantle

17. @thelawoffices

18. @Gmen4ev

19. @iPwn

20. @LuckyNumber11

21. @I_GET_SAX

22. @Adrenaline_Flux

23. @gopherwrestler

POV: COIN GAME!!!!!

Veto Players:

@Dwight_Schrute

@EliteTexan80

@HorizontoZenith

@utley4568

@jfinley88

@LetTheBallFly

NO WORKING TOGETHER ON THIS COMP OR YOU WILL BE EVICTED

Each player starts with 1000 coins
Every round, you must PM me with the number of coins you wish to spend

- The player who spends the lowest number of coins is eliminated
- The player who submits the second lowest will get all those coins back
- The rest of the players lose as many coins as they spend

If there is a tie for the lowest number of coins, I'll randomize who gets their points back and who is eliminated (in a public chatty)

Last person standing wins!

The round 1 starts now!

24 hours for each round   max, but get your move in quick please (You get a wheel of fate penalty if you miss a move)

41 minutes ago, Dwight_Schrute said:

I have thought long and hard on these nominations, and I believe I have come up with the best possible ones to potentially boot from this here game.

First Nominee: ET

You run the house? Let's see how much support you actually have. I've heard from the Warehouse fellas that you were the mastermind behind the evictions last week. If that isn't the case, perhaps you should reign in your minions who are all too willing to throw your name under the bus for their own protections. As evidenced by last week, I guess we aren't playing it safe anymore and targeting the least controversial players. From your week one gloating it's obvious you're unable to keep rifts from past games in the past, deciding to let it motivate you this season as well. 

Second Nominee: Horizon

You gave me an interesting piece of information that I feel obliged to share to the rest of the house. You and ET have an agreement not to nominate each other until at least the jury. That's cute. How many other people do you both have similar deals with? If either one of these two people offered you the same deal, perhaps it's time to see how legitimate and honorable it really is. You're a strong competitor from last season too. I want to see two of our strongest players duel it out.

You guys won't nominate each other for eviction, but let's see who will campaign harder to secure their safety. Good luck.

@MathMan

giphy.gif

4 hours ago, Dwight_Schrute said:

First Nominee: ET

You run the house? Let's see how much support you actually have. I've heard from the Warehouse fellas that you were the mastermind behind the evictions last week. If that isn't the case, perhaps you should reign in your minions who are all too willing to throw your name under the bus for their own protections. As evidenced by last week, I guess we aren't playing it safe anymore and targeting the least controversial players. From your week one gloating it's obvious you're unable to keep rifts from past games in the past, deciding to let it motivate you this season as well. 

Oh, how cute. 

4 hours ago, Dwight_Schrute said:

You gave me an interesting piece of information that I feel obliged to share to the rest of the house. You and ET have an agreement not to nominate each other until at least the jury. That's cute. How many other people do you both have similar deals with?

Lol.  He's literally the only one I made that specific deal with.  Didn't want any surprises from him, he didn't want any surprises from me. 

5 hours ago, Dwight_Schrute said:

From your week one gloating it's obvious you're unable to keep rifts from past games in the past, deciding to let it motivate you this season as well. 

5 hours ago, Dwight_Schrute said:

You and ET have an agreement not to nominate each other until at least the jury.

So, here's the part where you contradict yourself. Anyone who followed last season will quickly tell you that I went as far as to put a bounty on HZ to get him evicted. This being said, HZ and I do have a functional agreement with one another. I really don't care who else he's negotiated with, and likewise, I doubt he'd care who I've negotiated with. 

Naz is Naz, and if your efforts are to avenge your fallen brother, then have at it. My intentions are fairly simple - I'll lay it down for anyone who'd ask. 

Doesn't look like you'll ask, so here we are. GL in the challenge.

Archived