FF Big Brother 7: Whicker wins! Diary Sessions now!

Malfatron

5 hours ago, Dwight_Schrute said:

If either one of these two people offered you the same deal, perhaps it's time to see how legitimate and honorable it really is. You're a strong competitor from last season too. I want to see two of our strongest players duel it out.

Go ahead, entire house.  If I made a no-nomination deal with you until the jury, speak up now.  It wouldn't reflect poorly on you, it would reflect 100% poorly on me.  Nobody is going to say I made this deal with anybody else because I didn't make the deal with anybody else. 

Dwight doesn't do much talking in this game, and so he is surprised by the smallest, most normal gameplay and gamesmanship details of the game.  This is normal.  If you don't have deals, if you don't talk to players in this game, if you don't communicate with friends, with enemies, with those you see as neutral, you aren't playing.  Surprise, I'm playing the game. 

Those who are playing this game have plans within plans, deals within deals, alliances within alliances.  That's not what this game is about.  What this game is about is determining whom you can trust, which players you can't trust, and using those decisions to eliminate the ones who mean you the most harm.  As I had (and have) no interest in going after Dwight, Dwight didn't quite thrive in that aspect of the game with this particular nomination. 

1 hour ago, HorizontoZenith said:

Go ahead, entire house.  If I made a no-nomination deal with you until the jury, speak up now.  It wouldn't reflect poorly on you, it would reflect 100% poorly on me.  Nobody is going to say I made this deal with anybody else because I didn't make the deal with anybody else. 

Dwight doesn't do much talking in this game, and so he is surprised by the smallest, most normal gameplay and gamesmanship details of the game.  This is normal.  If you don't have deals, if you don't talk to players in this game, if you don't communicate with friends, with enemies, with those you see as neutral, you aren't playing.  Surprise, I'm playing the game. 

Those who are playing this game have plans within plans, deals within deals, alliances within alliances.  That's not what this game is about.  What this game is about is determining whom you can trust, which players you can't trust, and using those decisions to eliminate the ones who mean you the most harm.  As I had (and have) no interest in going after Dwight, Dwight didn't quite thrive in that aspect of the game with this particular nomination. 

ohhhhhhhhhh, true. Maybe that's why I haven't won in 4 seasons. 

can confirm HZ has final 2 deals with everyone including Naz in case he gets back in the house

Just now, JBURGE25 said:

I think it's robably more because of your obnoxious avatars.

can confirm HZ has final 2 deals with everyone including Naz in case he gets back in the house

Actually, I make final two deals exclusively with players who get eliminated.  That's the smart move.  They're the safest players in the game until they get back in. 

1 hour ago, HorizontoZenith said:

SZSGzS.gif

Why you always lying?

4 hours ago, HorizontoZenith said:

All true. I still don't really understand how this Big Brother games works tbh. I said before I was looking for a veteran player to hold my hand and show me the ropes. Sorry. Message me and tell me what I can do better. I don't want to upset people in the future. 

3 hours ago, HorizontoZenith said:
3 hours ago, JBURGE25 said:

Actually, I make final two deals exclusively with players who get eliminated.  That's the smart move.  They're the safest players in the game until they get back in. 

Image result for wink gif big brother

54 minutes ago, MathMan said:

Jfinley is eliminated (pre Chatty)

Dwight gets all his coins back.

Coins left:

Dwight:1000
Utley: 825
HZ: 799
LTBF: 625
ET80: 550

Round 2 begins now.

Send me the coins you want to submit

@Dwight_Schrute @utley4568@HorizontoZenith@LetTheBallFly@EliteTexan80

waiting for @Dwight_Schrute and @EliteTexan80

6 hours ago, HorizontoZenith said:

4D CHESS

Archived