FF Big Brother 7: Whicker wins! Diary Sessions now!

Malfatron

Power of Veto: Race for the Treasure (non-team version)

NO WORKING TOGETHER ON THIS CHALLENGE. IT'S CONSIDERED CHEATING AND GROUNDS FOR EVICTION FROM THE BB HOUSE.

If you don't move, you spin the wheel.

Deadline: Monday 5 PM CST

The people playing in the veto are:
@LetTheBallFly

@Adrenaline_Flux

@LuckyNumber11

@RuskieTitan

@gopherwrestler

@Whicker

Here's the scenario.
There's a treasure box in a cave in the backyard.
You need to rush to it and fill your bucket will the gold, but not too full or you can't carry it back.
Whoever carries back their gold to the starting line (and has the most) wins.

Technical Details:

Whoever makes it to the treasure box first gets more coins to disperse into buckets later.

Here's how we'll determine who gets to the box first:
The first one to go for the treasure ALONE will get the treasure, and will have an extra 10 coins to put in buckets.
If two or more people go for the treasure at the same time, they knock each other out, and are late getting to the treasure (and you'll have 5 less coins to disperse).
There will be 16 rounds to try to get the treasure, so PM me the number of the round you'll be running for the treasure.

Once this part of the game is over, there will be 3 groups of people.

Group A: Player that got to the treasure first (max of 1 player in this group)
Group B: Players that knocked themselves out
Group C: remaining players (hadn't run for the treasure yet when someone reached it)

The next portion of the challenge is to fill the buckets with gold.
Each player has a bucket.
You MUST divide the gold in at least 2 players' buckets (one of them could be yourself)
Each player only has 1 bucket.
You may put the gold in your own bucket.

That means you'll have to give some gold to a fellow veto player.

Group A has 20 gold to work with (made it to the treasure first)
Group B has 5 gold to work with (got knocked out while running to the treasure.
Group C has 10 gold to work with (didn't make it to the treasure yet)

Winner: Whoever has closest to 20 pieces of gold in their bucket (WITHOUT GOING OVER) will win the Power of Veto.

TLDR:

You will need to PM me the following by Monday 5 PM cst

1. Which round you will run for the treasure (between round 1-16)
2. If you get 20 pieces of gold, how would you split up the gold? (must give gold to at least 2 different players) . Can include yourself.
3. If you get 10 pieces of gold, how would you split it up? (must give gold to at least 2 different players) . Can include yourself.
4. If you get 5 pieces of gold, how would you split it up? (must give gold to at least 2 different players ). Can include yourself

5 hours ago, MathMan said:

TLDR:

2. If you get 20 pieces of gold, how would you split up the gold? (must give gold to at least 2 different players) . Can include yourself.
3. If you get 10 pieces of gold, how would you split it up? (must give gold to at least 2 different players) . Can include yourself.
4. If you get 5 pieces of gold, how would you split it up? (must give gold to at least 2 different players ). Can include yourself

@RuskieTitan

@Whicker

@LuckyNumber11

3 hours ago, HorizontoZenith said:

Julie, why do you keep picking people who don't understand your competitions?  I'm here ready to play and nothing.  This drought is preposterous.  

You want to hear about a drought?  I haent played in a POV in like 2 months

21 hours ago, MathMan said:

TLDR:

@RuskieTitan

@LuckyNumber11

Archived