FF Big Brother 7: Whicker wins! Diary Sessions now!

Malfatron

5 minutes ago, LetTheBallFly said:
10 minutes ago, JBURGE25 said:

lol code red and S3 Darth Burge would like a word

this game was lame cause there were double the players there should have been. It promotes massive alliances and that's boring. Everyone knew ET was in a huge group and there's not much you can do about it

There was a lot you could have done about it...

The big game and alliances made it even more fun imo

not really. I came into the game with an alliance of about 5 I think, and 2 went in the first few weeks based on personal vendetta's. Didn't know half the people who hadn't played previously, and like whicker said, before the game started there was a 7 person alliance headed by the most popular poster on FF. 

I had my chats with ET and he's a good dude. But this game played out more predictably than any of the other ones. Your alliance was so clear from the beginning, and multiple of you went up early, but you had the numbers to keep whoever you wanted. Don't try to paint it differently than it was

We had a bunch of past winners and multiple time players who knew how people played and were cautious of being in an alliance with them, and then a bunch of new-ish guys who all grouped together. Nothing against new players, but it was a totally different game for you than it was for me, flux, utley etc

1 minute ago, JBURGE25 said:

not really. I came into the game with an alliance of about 5 I think, and 2 went in the first few weeks based on personal vendetta's. Didn't know half the people who hadn't played previously, and like whicker said, before the game started there was a 7 person alliance headed by the most popular poster on FF. 

I had my chats with ET and he's a good dude. But this game played out more predictably than any of the other ones. Your alliance was so clear from the beginning, and multiple of you went up early, but you had the numbers to keep whoever you wanted. Don't try to paint it differently than it was

Your making one big assumption and if you don't you should see where you could have changed the game entirely

2 minutes ago, LetTheBallFly said:
5 minutes ago, JBURGE25 said:

EDIT: We had a bunch of past winners and multiple time players who knew how people played and were cautious of being in an alliance with them, and then a bunch of new-ish guys who all grouped together. Nothing against new players, but it was a totally different game for you than it was for me, flux, utley etc

Your making one big assumption and if you don't you should see where you could have changed the game entirely

I'm not really sure what you're trying to say with this. 

5 hours ago, EliteTexan80 said:

*Shrug*

All I know is that after my eviction, I received about 5-6 "Hey man, are we still cool?" PMs. 

My power extends beyond this roof. People were so afraid of me, they immediately tried to curry favor with me even though I had no impact on the game anymore. 

Call it power, call it influence, call it charisma, call it the "IT" factor... whatever it is, I have it.

I call it being washed up

5 hours ago, HorizontoZenith said:

I think if there are this many players in the future, the house should be split in two like that one time, except it should be a permanent split until the house got down to about 14 players.  That would eliminate some of those massive alliances. 

I like this idea. Would also bring down numbers very quickly, getting us to the more meaningful comps and evictions.

16 hours ago, Whicker said:

At the time of ET's eviction, he was the most powerful player in the house. He had solid connections everywhere as evidenced by the vote. He lost 7-4 with every member of the Hateful Eight voting to evict him. I believe there's a great chance that if I hadn't done what I did when I did, ET would have cruised to the jury and been the one to beat. 

I don't really agree with this. I love you ET, but you made yourself a huge target quickly in the game. ET should have cruised to the jury, but he would have gotten out really quickly.

I'm a little biased though since I wanted to use ET and utley as meat shields until jury (and once both were gone, I knew I was a dead man walking). I wanted a lot of the new guys out too because aside from a small minority, a lot of the new players were not very good and I don't like that type of unpredictable chaos.

Archived