FF Big Brother 7: Whicker wins! Diary Sessions now!

Malfatron

9 hours ago, HorizontoZenith said:

I think if there are this many players in the future, the house should be split in two like that one time, except it should be a permanent split until the house got down to about 14 players.  That would eliminate some of those massive alliances. 

I would also like for Malf to host Survivor.

30 minutes ago, domepatrol91 said:

@Whicker How many lies did you tell me this game, to your recollection? Do you know if Rags lied to me?

@Ragnarok Is there any reason I should support you rather than Whicker?

I cannot recall any lies. I read back through our PM string and all of that was the truth.

I highly doubt Rags ever lied to you. 

1 hour ago, domepatrol91 said:

@Whicker How many lies did you tell me this game, to your recollection? Do you know if Rags lied to me?

@Ragnarok Is there any reason I should support you rather than Whicker?

I was honest and straight forward with you all game and I controlled the game when it mattered the most.  

And I play in all your mafia games.

31 minutes ago, SovereignNazgul said:

@Whicker @Ragnarok

In my opinion, The Thing is among the worst movies in existence. Only Froot Loop Dingus' like it.

In your opinion, who was the biggest Froot Loop Dingus (fool) in the house (besides me, because I didn't play this season)?

On 3/2/2018 at 7:27 PM, jasonwbantle said:

This will be my last post as I delete my account but I wanted to respond. Since I joined two years ago, I was harassed. I stood up for myself the last two years and you all came after me. This year, I barely said a word and didn’t message anyone. Yet you have ppl like gmen constantly posting and constantly talking ****. Still, I was removed right away. 

Obviousky what I have been saying in last season was true. You’re all a bunch of losers with no real friends. You all back each other up on this Internet forum I couldn’t care less about. You’re the type of nerds who were bullied by ppl like me in high school so you hide behind a computer and talk crap with nothing of value in your real life.

well congrats. I’m done and my account is gone. Just a Shame your lives are so pathetic that you need to obsess about me. I strongly urged you to get off your fat ***** and get a life. Talking crap on the internet 24/7 makes it pretty clear what kind of pitiful, scared losers you all are. Keep obsessing and thinking/talking about me bc you will. I will never remember a single one of you losers besides @mathman who ran an awesome game- compare it to any other game run. It’s a joke.

So, get an education, go workout or maybe play an actual sport, and stop hiding. **** all you.

Your superior is out

8 hours ago, Adrenaline_Flux said:

I don't really agree with this. I love you ET, but you made yourself a huge target quickly in the game. ET should have cruised to the jury, but he would have gotten out really quickly.

Seriously this just shows how inexperienced all these newbs are that they feared ET...

GUYS, you all thought 'ET is a  huge threat' which means he WAS NOT the most powerful player in the house.  He was the #1 target.  He was toast. 

The most powerful play in the house was and is always mission27.

Archived