FF Big Brother 7: Whicker wins! Diary Sessions now!

Malfatron

Just now, MathMan said:

jury: Wrap up your questions and send your vote for either Rag or Whicker  to WIN Big Brother 7 by Friday 9 PM CST

@iPwn

@HorizontoZenith

@LetTheBallFly

@domepatrol91

@gopherwrestler

@Shady Slim

@mission27

I can already see the post at 8:54 

"Waiting on @mission27 if he does not get his vote in by 9 PM CST he will spin the wheel of fate and be evicted from the Big Brother jury"

8 hours ago, Adrenaline_Flux said:

I don't really agree with this. I love you ET, but you made yourself a huge target quickly in the game. ET should have cruised to the jury, but he would have gotten out really quickly.

Oh no, I fully realize that I was destined to fail. Here's an excerpt from my 2nd diary session, back when Nazgul was still playing:

On 2/18/2018 at 9:51 AM, EliteTexan80 said:

Gonna be up front with you - I think my profile has raised to where I'm going to be a quick target this year. Last time, I was able to skate by to the final four, simply because people forgot about me. Now, I'm back in the eye of the storm here, and some of the newbs might see it as a badge of honor to take out big, bad ET.

My eviction early in the game wasn't a shock to me. As all of these alliances started up, I knew I wasn't going to maintain them all, but even outside of that - I knew I was a marked man. 

Funny part is, the one alliance I WANTED to stay in fell apart immediately and gave birth to probably my biggest rival in this game, @utley4568.

(No offense to @Dwight_Schrute, @SovereignNazgul and @LuckyNumber11).

I hope Utley put in some diary sessions, because I know I did during our little scuffle. Our PMs were basically F bombs to one another, it actually got pretty heated between us.

12 hours ago, iPwn said:

@Ragnarok has yet to answer my question. I guess this means he does not want my vote.

Sorry, been so busy recently that I missed this.

On 6/6/2018 at 12:23 AM, iPwn said:

I would like a 100 word response as to why you should receive my vote to win.

I believe I was consistently competitive as I finished in the top three with regularity.  And when the comps mattered the most at the end of the game, I went on a streak of wins.  The only person who had a better run was mission in the HOH comps just before my streak.

Also, I was honest with everyone I communicated with throughout the game.  I am not saying I spilled my guts every time I contacted someone or was contacted, but I think these discussions have shown that I was straightforward all game.

And this is exactly 100 words.

5 minutes ago, Ragnarok said:

Sorry, been so busy recently that I missed this.

I believe I was consistently competitive as I finished in the top three with regularity.  And when the comps mattered the most at the end of the game, I went on a streak of wins.  The only person who had a better run was mission in the HOH comps just before my streak.

Also, I was honest with everyone I communicated with throughout the game.  I am not saying I spilled my guts every time I contacted someone or was contacted, but I think these discussions have shown that I was straightforward all game.

And this is exactly 100 words.

Also - would like your response to what whicker said. Do you believe it was the only play to be made? Would you have done differently?

8 minutes ago, iPwn said:

Also - would like your response to what whicker said. Do you believe it was the only play to be made? Would you have done differently?

Honestly, I'm in agreement with most of what Whicker said.  There was the close alliance and we were closer to dome and HZ than you.  At that point, you were more of an outlier than anyone.  So I likely would have done much the same.

I don't think it was the ONLY play that could have been made.  Obviously, he could have chosen a different route, but that route was going to cause the fewest waves among alliances and was the safe move at the time.  So going a different route would have had greater risk for him and caused frictions more quickly.  

13 hours ago, EliteTexan80 said:

Oh no, I fully realize that I was destined to fail. Here's an excerpt from my 2nd diary session, back when Nazgul was still playing:

My eviction early in the game wasn't a shock to me. As all of these alliances started up, I knew I wasn't going to maintain them all, but even outside of that - I knew I was a marked man. 

Funny part is, the one alliance I WANTED to stay in fell apart immediately and gave birth to probably my biggest rival in this game, @utley4568.

(No offense to @Dwight_Schrute, @SovereignNazgul and @LuckyNumber11).

I hope Utley put in some diary sessions, because I know I did during our little scuffle. Our PMs were basically F bombs to one another, it actually got pretty heated between us.

What rivalry did we have? I was voted out within mere hours of walking in the door because people were afraid at how good I am at this game.

It's not like I had a chance to stay. Hell, Bill Cosby had less accusers than we did people in the house.

Archived