FF Big Brother 7: Whicker wins! Diary Sessions now!

Malfatron

1 hour ago, Ragnarok said:

Also, I was honest with everyone I communicated with throughout the game.  I am not saying I spilled my guts every time I contacted someone or was contacted, but I think these discussions have shown that I was straightforward all game.

Not strictly true, tbh. 

A couple weeks before I saved your *** unilaterally against the advice of the entire house, which was ultimately my downfall, I asked you point blank who we should target if one of us won HoH.  And you said you would like to target Whicker. 

Of course, I have very good reason to believe you were pretty tight with Whicker at that point.  So I think you were trying to appease me and knew I would never talk to Whicker enough for that to get back to him.

16 minutes ago, mission27 said:

Not strictly true, tbh. 

A couple weeks before I saved your *** unilaterally against the advice of the entire house, which was ultimately my downfall, I asked you point blank who we should target if one of us won HoH.  And you said you would like to target Whicker. 

Of course, I have very good reason to believe you were pretty tight with Whicker at that point.  So I think you were trying to appease me and knew I would never talk to Whicker enough for that to get back to him.

That doesn't mean I wasn't being honest at the time.  There was a period where I had some concerns with Whicker and IIRC, it was around that time.  Those were later quelled.

6 minutes ago, Ragnarok said:

For the reasons I stated when I made the choice.  I've tried to play the game in a certain way and felt that decision was consistent with that style of play.

This is too confusing can you explain it to me like you would explain it to a child please

1 hour ago, SovereignNazgul said:

What rivalry did we have? I was voted out within mere hours of walking in the door because people were afraid at how good I am at this game.

That was a delayed reaction to the last game when you booted me from the F4. I expended a lot of political capital to get the right people into place to get that early push on you.

In hindsight, probably played that wrong.

7 minutes ago, gopherwrestler said:

@mission27 if you wouldn’t have sent me home we could have won

I regret it now.

At the time my thinking was me and rags were pretty tight, you and I had not talked, and I figured saving his butt for a second time would earn some loyalty down the road. 

I knew he'd worked with Whicker but Whicker had really done jack **** for him all game and was in my estimation a bigger threat than I was to win in F2. 

In hindsight, I should've done what Shady told me to do.  But I didn't want to knife a friend.  Second time I haven't knifed a friend in this game, both times that was my downfall.

6 minutes ago, mission27 said:

I regret it now.

At the time my thinking was me and rags were pretty tight, you and I had not talked, and I figured saving his butt for a second time would earn some loyalty down the road. 

I knew he'd worked with Whicker but Whicker had really done jack **** for him all game and was in my estimation a bigger threat than I was to win in F2. 

In hindsight, I should've done what Shady told me to do.  But I didn't want to knife a friend.  Second time I haven't knifed a friend in this game, both times that was my downfall.

I see how it is:(

28 minutes ago, Ragnarok said:

That doesn't mean I wasn't being honest at the time.  There was a period where I had some concerns with Whicker and IIRC, it was around that time.  Those were later quelled.

That's totally fair.  Like I said I don't hold any of it against you or feel like I was lied to.  

Its honestly my fault, many times in this game I was in positions to extract promises out of people they'd probably have kept and failed to do that or failed to make them explicit enough.  You did a good job extracting those promises. 

21 minutes ago, EliteTexan80 said:

That was a delayed reaction to the last game when you booted me from the F4. I expended a lot of political capital to get the right people into place to get that early push on you.

In hindsight, probably played that wrong.

Next game we should just team up tbh.  Would be unstoppable. 

5 minutes ago, mission27 said:

You knifed me first, buddy.  

I can't let people try to manipulate my noms.  Gotta command respect in this game.

Was it really manipulation or miscommunication? Cause from my end I didn't lie about it, I admitted to it once it happened. Really thought the move could assure you, me, dome, as final 3. Next time I'll use this

tenor.gif?itemid=11570098

Archived