FF Big Brother 7: Whicker wins! Diary Sessions now!

Malfatron

I'm so excited for this victory!! I can't believe all the things that had to come together to make this happen. Thank you all, especially @MathMan who hosted an unbelievably great game!! I can't imagine hosting something over 125 days and dealing with everything this game had to offer.

Ragnarok, you were truly a deserving winner of this game. You played with outstanding integrity and you were likely the most consistent competitor in the competitions. I'm so glad to have sat next to you through this whole game. You are the best ally one could hope for, and I'm glad we could continue our rise to Football Future's most dynamic duo. 

@SovereignNazgul – I, unfortunately, still do not know you. However, I read through your diary room sessions from the last game, and I found them to be really entertaining. I hope to play in a game with you again soon.

@BigBillsFan13 – Similar to Nazgul, I never interacted with you. From what I hear, you're a really good guy and I'd like to get to know you at some point in the future.

@jasonwbantle – I would say something nice to you, but you bullied me way too much in high school and now I'm stuck playing games on an internet message board.

@Raves – I still remember our fun conversations during Fallout Mafia. I like you a lot and it sucks you had to leave so early.

@thelawoffices – I don't know you, but Mission speaks very highly of you and I trust his opinion.

@theuntouchable – I was expecting you to be at the forefront of crazy backstabbing scenarios in this game. It is unfortunate that you got evicted before I got to see a big move or two of yours.

@Dwight_Schrute – Your two posts after you got evicted were the funniest thing that happened this game. Like your brother Nazgul, I'd enjoy playing with you again sometime and getting to know you more.

@jfinley88 – Like everyone else I think you're one of the funnest people on this site. It sucks that we couldn't have seen more of your antics this game.

@Gmen4ev – You got us started off on the right foot with your banter with Jason. You were very entertaining both here and the mafia game that we played together, and I look forward to our time together in NSFL.

@bcb1213 – BDL for life, bro. Rags and I took care of things for us.

@I_GET_SAX – You were a very good competitor in this game and I appreciate you removing me after your POV victory. I would have liked to see you go deeper and I hope to see you around the forums.

@utley4568 – It is unfortunate that you were the direct enemy of the Hateful Eight. I think you're an awesome guy and I'm sure we will find ourselves in a game together again soon.

@JBURGE25 – I never talked to you directly, but I really enjoyed your sense of humor. I'll be sure to get to know you better during the next Big Brother.

@EliteTexan80 – I'm really sorry for hurting you. I hope you can forgive me someday. I still think you're great and I want to be your friend.

@Adrenaline_Flux – You played this game very well, and your close eviction vote proves how much influence you had in this game. I'm sorry that you were the last big enemy to our alliance and we had to evict you when we did. I absolutely look forward to competing against you in NSFL.

@RuskieTitan – You were the biggest wild card in the game. I think you were positioned most similarly to me in that you had the BDL people and the twins in your court. If you had beaten pwn in the draft challenge, who knows how much damage you would have done in this game. I can't wait to see what you do in BDL.

@LuckyNumber11 – My diary session will reveal how I felt about your eviction. If I had to change one, this would be it. I trusted you to have my back 100% and I still believe that. I'm sure we will see each other again soon.

@iPwn – I think you're hilarious and I'd like to interact with you more. I'm sorry to say, though, that it's only a matter of time before I take your NSFL crown from you.

@HorizontoZenith – Please read my diary session addressed to you.

@LetTheBallFly and @Famous Jameis – You both make these games a lot more fun. I'm really glad that you were both on my side.

@domepatrol91 – We still need to work on our mafia game!!

@gopherwrestler – It's getting close to that time when you're going to be in Oklahoma. I'm still planning on meeting up with you!

@Shady Slim – I feel like I've given you this shout out a number of times already, but it was great playing with you and I really appreciate our interactions towards the end of the game.

@mission27 – I am very honored to have played against and beaten the Football's Future GOAT.

@Ragnarok – Game aside, I am very lucky to have you as a friend. It's weird for me to think that just a year ago, you all had to move Heaven and Hell just to get me to post something in BDL. You were the one who kept prodding me to come out of my shell, and you were the one who introduced me to mafia. Without you, I never would have been here, and I never would have met all these great people. I don't know how else to say it, but thank you so much, my friend.

Archived