FF Big Brother 7: Whicker wins! Diary Sessions now!

Malfatron

2 minutes ago, mission27 said:

The thing is I know these people for what they are, bantle was looking at his reflection in the mirror and seeing the character of other men

Very deep right here. Very true, too. 

Hopefully we'll get a special guest appearance? 

@jasonwbantle...

1 minute ago, Ragnarok said:

@Whicker, congrats buddy.  You played a great game.  We said from the beginning we'd be happy with either of us winning and that holds true.  It was awesome playing with you over the past 4 months.  You are a very deserving champion.

And hey, a BDL owner won!

I've told multiple people that I would have been happy either way and that is true. Your run at the end was legendary and I couldn't fault anyone for thinking that you deserved to win over me. 

As I said in my shout outs... thank you so much. Not just what you did for me in the game, but for how you've influenced everything about me. 

Just now, Whicker said:

I've told multiple people that I would have been happy either way and that is true. Your run at the end was legendary and I couldn't fault anyone for thinking that you deserved to win over me. 

As I said in my shout outs... thank you so much. Not just what you did for me in the game, but for how you've influenced everything about me. 

You just needed someone annoying amd stubborn enough to bug you for a while.

Just now, jfinley88 said:

every time this rolls around i get so pissed for not doing this man 

You can always just post random ridiculous **** in the thread and pretend its from 2017 or whenever this thing started, nobody will know the difference.

2 minutes ago, mission27 said:

You can always just post random ridiculous **** in the thread and pretend its from 2017 or whenever this thing started, nobody will know the difference.

mann i got an essay due in 67 minutes, im writing a sentence, checking this thread, writing a sentence, etc. 

Since the new Footballs Future came out with the new design for PM's, we are going to do things differently this year.

We will post all Diary Sessions from each player in full, in the order of their eliminations.

1 minute ago, MathMan said:

Since the new Footballs Future came out with the new design for PM's, we are going to do things differently this year.

We will post all Diary Sessions from each player in full, in the order of their eliminations.

Oh my god bantle time

Congrats, Whicker!

Rag, I REALLY wanted to vote for you, but you had multiple opportunities to join an alliance with me and you always kinda backed out.  Whicker was willing to work with me with every deal I offered him.  

You were both very deserving of the win.  

Archived