FF Big Brother 7: Whicker wins! Diary Sessions now!

Malfatron

From Naz:

Julie. 

America.

It is time for another season of Big Brother here on Football's Future, and do not be dismayed. I am back for another crushing defeat in the finals (if I can manage my way there again after villian-gate last season).

First, let's be realistic. There are some prominent players in this game. JBurge is back, though he is like the Hillary Clinton of BB competitions - he keeps trying, but can never seem to win them. Competition wise, he is no threat. He has a strong social game however, and despite being allied with him in the past - he has never shown a strong inclination to work too closely with me. Trust level: low. Then there is my brother, Dwight_Schrute. His victory was bull****, let's be honest. If I wasn't dumbfounded and annoyed by his antics, I could very well be on a three-finals losing streak. However, he has proven capable in competitions - though I hope his name sake and actual victory puts a target on him over me. It should.

There are your usual cannon-fodder like Mission, TLO, BBF, and JFin. The big uglies who are always there, make a couple of hot tub jokes, and then fall short of making any real impact on the game. I did see HorizonZenith in the game again however, and this intrigues me, especially after his "with you or irrevocably against you" comment at the end of BB6 regarding meeting again in a future game. If I were to guess, his little high-school mind would LOVE to beat me in this game. He won't be with me, so he'll be sent home early - crushing his dreams once again.

Obviously, what I'm trying to say is that there isn't any real competition for me. My mistakes are the only thing that will prevent me from winning (and I don't make mistakes, obviously). You know what I'll change this time around? Nothing. Because why should I change my style of being downright awesome and dominating. I've been to two finals (only person to do so!), and have an average finish of like 4th or so. Everyone else is playing Candyland, eating Tide Pods, or doing other stupid crap while I am the only one truly playing Big Brother.

I am the back-to-back recepient of America's Favorite Player (because you got it wrong last season, Julie), and the camera and audience love me. Watch what I have up my sleeve in 2018 America, and keep rooting for the bad guy. 

Making FFBB Great Again.... your winner at heart, Naz.

giphy.gif

Just now, HorizontoZenith said:

Congrats, Whicker!

Rag, I REALLY wanted to vote for you, but you had multiple opportunities to join an alliance with me and you always kinda backed out.  Whicker was willing to work with me with every deal I offered him.  

You were both very deserving of the win.  

Lul. "I didn't vote for you because you didn't play with me!!!" Typical HZ, tbh.

1 minute ago, MathMan said:

There are your usual cannon-fodder like Mission, TLO, BBF, and JFin. The big uglies who are always there, make a couple of hot tub jokes, and then fall short of making any real impact on the game. 

Funny from a guy whose done nothing in this game.

1 minute ago, SovereignNazgul said:

Lul. "I didn't vote for you because you didn't play with me!!!" Typical HZ, tbh.

You're laughing at someone?  After that DR entry?  Saying I'd be the first one out when you were the first one out?  Lol.  You're a cutie.  

From Naz: Unfortunately, fairly quickly. (There is a slight juxtipostion from his first DR)

Julie, America.

I fear this may be the end of me.

If so, I am disappointed that previous "grudges" have dictated the course of this game for me. Yes, I am an all-time great. However, I am not a winner - which indicates a fatal flaw in my game (I can't manage a bitter jury). For me, however, I treat every game as a new experience. It's what makes it fun for me. You can't play the same way twice and expect it to continuously work well. People catch on. People adapt. People learn to expect it.

You have to switch it up. That is, unless you're gameplay was so lacking that you hold a grudge for months between games and look for the first chance to work with a friend (who probably joined for the sole purpose of allowing this petty fantasy to come to fruition) to eliminate the person who eliminated you ithe previous game. It's childish. It's not fun. And, it's just a dumb way to play the game. 

I also despise that this plan (from what I've been told), had been planned before the game even started (fun!). But, I digress. If these are the way people want to play this game - good riddance. I guess I'll go back to hibernating once more and pretend BB7 didn't exist.

35f7f43b0ef434d5_bye-cameron.gif

Just now, mission27 said:

Funny from a guy whose done nothing in this game.

As @utley4568 would say... my overconfidence did me in once again. It's a trend.

Just now, HorizontoZenith said:

You're laughing at someone?  After that DR entry?  Saying I'd be the first one out when you were the first one out?  Lol.  You're a cutie.  

I stand by what I said, tbh.

And because Julie is either drunk or Quentin Tarentino, this is Nazgul's DR session that occurred between the two I just posted

Julie,

I've already had two doofuses attempt to woo me into an alliance.

As predicted, the first was JBurge. Who, oddly enough, mentioned he didn't know how much he could "trust me." If he is as good as he thinks he is, he wouldn't trust me one bit. In this game, I'm more solo than Han. 

I don't do alliances well. I don't trust anyone to look out for me besides myself. And why would they look out for me? Jburge tells me he wants to make it to the F2 with me so we could solidify us as the "best two ever to play." Like, you Moose, just because you won doesn't mean you're one of the best. Just like my multiple loses (cries), doesn't limit me. I am already the best. If these houseguests are any good they would knock me off in the first week. But, then you take a ratings dive and a next season is in serious limbo. :/ I don't know what you prefer, Julie. But, I'm in it to win it - or most likely, lose late in the game much to my dismay.

The second houseguest trying to ride my coattails shocked me a little bit, as it's someone I've never worked with before (nor would I, barf) - Mission. Now, he has a big ego in this game. He constantly thinks his little has-been alliance with TLO, Utley, Lucky, etc. is god-tier. They're like the equivalent of a cherry on a McDonald's shake. Only there for the flair, no one cares about it and most people toss it aside. At least I do, and that's how I'll treat this potential alliance in this game. For the record, I told him yes... of course. Because, as I preached all last game - you never say no. Nothing good comes from saying no.

I hope to make myself a target early in this game. I can't play under-the-radar anymore. So, hopefully by making myself some sort of target I can survive an eviction attempt or two because voting out the underdog (not me) would always leave a bigger threat (me) in the game to distract attention away from them (other houseguests). A lot of new faces in this game this time around, and I hope to send them each packing with a knife in their back. Welcome to Big Brother.

giphy.gif

Archived