FF Big Brother 7: Whicker wins! Diary Sessions now!

Malfatron

Just now, EliteTexan80 said:

Indeed, buddy. In a game filled with regrets, I think positioning you for eviction might be the thing I regret the most.

FWIW, I owe you next time we play a game like this.

I'm a sure-bet to lose in the Finals. You could have had it all.

4 minutes ago, mission27 said:

Tbh you really don't seem to like me very much which is odd because everyone else loves the **** out of me

Tbh I got nothing against you other than your insatiable need for attention, which manifests in your insatiable need to take forever to get your moves in.  If you'd quit being a dingleberry and act quicker, I'd like you.

1 minute ago, EliteTexan80 said:

I always get the feeling you hate me.

every relationship i been in i hear this. i dont have enough passion in life to hate anyone man. if i give off that vibe im probably just in a ****ty mental space that night tbh, my bad. love you. love all. 

First initial post from Dwight

Here I am again, for another season of Big Brother. From the start my only goal has been to win... and I've done that. I feel like I need to transition better to a new role. Perhaps that of disruptor. I've only made the jury in half of the games I've played. A pretty poor statistic honestly, and in those games I didn't make the jury I didn't make any game moves that made an impact. Julie, I can't do that again. Even if I go home next week, which is a high probability with who I want to nominate, I want to make sure I put a dent in peoples games.

In a last ditch effort to not be a villain like my shady brother, Nazgul and that Canadian Rat, Jburge, I've forewarned my current alliances so they can disassociate themselves from me so they aren't caught in the crossfire.

I'm hoping my nominations initiate some sort of Hunger Games, though they'll probably end up creating a pissing contest between the known bigger players, allowing all of the newbs to coast to the finale.

Just now, HorizontoZenith said:

Tbh I got nothing against you other than your insatiable need for attention, which manifests in your insatiable need to take forever to get your moves in.  If you'd quit being a dingleberry and act quicker, I'd like you.

I think you are confusing irresponsibility and being a drunk for a need for attention

I get so much attention its honestly boring tbh 

Just now, jfinley88 said:

every relationship i been in i hear this. i dont have enough passion in life to hate anyone man. if i give off that vibe im probably just in a ****ty mental space that night tbh, my bad. love you. love all. 

You had me at ****ty.

Just now, HorizontoZenith said:

If Mission is anything like me, he enjoyed taking his time with his moves. It helps get the full BB experience if you wait to the last moment every time.

Just now, SovereignNazgul said:

If Mission is anything like me, he enjoyed taking his time with his moves. It helps get the full BB experience if you wait to the last moment every time.

I personally saw it as a shrewed tactic. Wait it out, see who reacts and how they react...

I had big plans for you had I continued. Take a look see at @Whicker's belt and think what could have been...

I actually didn’t really **** you I actually was the one person in the group to vote you to stay. I think that was the only time I lied to our alliance outside of hiding everything from LTBF later in the game. 

You were good to me actually. Biggest part was I was the dog that got stuck dealing with the fake alliances with flux touch and utley and ended up having to remove them at some point. All for the group.

I personally saw it as a shrewed tactic. Wait it out, see who reacts and how they react...

HZ was always on people to be quick in BB6. So, I purposely pissed him off by taking my good ole time.

Probably why I didn't get his jury vote, tbh. That and because I was so much better than him at the game. So, jealously.

Archived