FF Big Brother 7: Whicker wins! Diary Sessions now!

Malfatron

6 minutes ago, HorizontoZenith said:

Is it too late to say I meant to only pick the Hornets and Rockets?  Check your PMs, Julie.  I'm sure I made that correction way earlier. 

Its not too late to say it.  It's just too late for me to do anything about it.

I have thought long and hard on these nominations, and I believe I have come up with the best possible ones to potentially boot from this here game.

First Nominee: ET

You run the house? Let's see how much support you actually have. I've heard from the Warehouse fellas that you were the mastermind behind the evictions last week. If that isn't the case, perhaps you should reign in your minions who are all too willing to throw your name under the bus for their own protections. As evidenced by last week, I guess we aren't playing it safe anymore and targeting the least controversial players. From your week one gloating it's obvious you're unable to keep rifts from past games in the past, deciding to let it motivate you this season as well. 

Second Nominee: Horizon

You gave me an interesting piece of information that I feel obliged to share to the rest of the house. You and ET have an agreement not to nominate each other until at least the jury. That's cute. How many other people do you both have similar deals with? If either one of these two people offered you the same deal, perhaps it's time to see how legitimate and honorable it really is. You're a strong competitor from last season too. I want to see two of our strongest players duel it out.

You guys won't nominate each other for eviction, but let's see who will campaign harder to secure their safety. Good luck.

@MathMan

Archived