FF Big Brother 7: Whicker wins! Diary Sessions now!

Malfatron

Just now, gopherwrestler said:

It’s possible. I did work with you as long as I could. But you took so much damn heat from the big group, so I just started sharing every little bit of knowledge I was getting from you and utley to the group. 

but like I was voted out 5-4. the moment I told you they told me what you were doing, you should have flipped lol

2 minutes ago, Adrenaline_Flux said:

nah, your DR sessions were about 83% what I expected

oh yeah no it's more the fact that this wreck of a game player made f4 while people that actually had a deserving argument for it didn't even make jury

Ragnarok: April 12:

So, I guess it's about time I talk into this thing.

This house has gone nuts the past few days.  I'm in my initial alliance of me, Whicker, gopher, FJ, LTBF, ET, and shady(who we brought in after bcb died) and then there's a BDL alliance of me, Whicker, gopher, shady, and mission who shady brought in even though mission isn't in BDL.  Big Brother needs a BDL champion.  

I also got invited to a group chat with me, ET, and HZ to plan the downfall of the twins and make sure we are the last three remaining.  This is while ET is messaging me privately about HZ.  Oh, and Whicker is PMing me the contents of his secret chat with the twins.  After gopher fed us intel on utley all game.

And now the twins are reaching out to me about taking out ET sooner rather than later because no one trusts him.

So I am in a chat with the majority of the game, and in a secret chat with the majority of that majority where they all want to turn on each other.

All I have to do is stay relaxed, preach patience to my various groups, and watch them kill each other off while I sit back and laugh

Either I am doing something very right, or I am about to have everyone turn on me quick, fast, and in a hurry.  

That's all for now.  

*click*

3 minutes ago, MathMan said:

Dome1 DR

I suppose I should start taking this diary thing seriously. Meant to start it on vacation and totally spaced it, didn’t cross my mind again until HZ brought it up 

Dear Diary pt 1

I’ve voted to evict ET and FJ in back to back votes and it’s giving me ulcers. Mathman has successfully created a game that tears me apart from the insides. I’m a lover not a fighter. I hope the good Lord can forgive me.

tenor.gif?itemid=5421149

Rag's 2nd DR:

*click*

Oh, and now ET is sending me secret messages about Whicker because he knows we are close from BDL.  I thin the knows the BDL guys stick together and is worried about it.  Right now, he is the biggest threat in the game.  

Everyone has started pulling in their inner circles very tight, but are getting a bit sloppy in doing so.  People are getting nervous because they aren't trusting their initial alliances anymore and so are getting a bit panicky.  

All I have to do is feed minor info from one group to another.  Mostly vague statements.  Just enough to keep them trusting me long enough to stay alive until the numbers are very low.  But not enough where they can nail me on anything.  And absolutely no lies unless necessary.  It's really not very different from being scum.

But, at the end of the day, my goal is to have me, Whicker, and gopher be the last three.  With Ruskie and shady as part of the last five.  That would guarantee a Big Brother BDL champ. 

Now, time for more rum.

*click*

2 minutes ago, MathMan said:

ET says he wants to go scorched earth on these guys no matter who survives.  Not sure who 'these guys' are other than Dwight.  Who by the way I really appreciate the smugness and cojones of what he has done here, but wow.  Talk about a stupid move.  The guy went nuclear and nominated some of the most popular people in the house basically day 1.  It is kind of a classic Dwight move... honestly more of a naz move

Ask HZ. Any "stupid" move is right up my alley!

2 minutes ago, MathMan said:

He's always seemed like a fake smug kind of guy who acts more mature than he should and his attempt to **** on me in the Ivan Nova thread back in the day was really in poor taste

@mission27 - I legit don't remember this Ivan Nova thread. Care to remind me?

Sorry if I did. Once upon a time, I took myself WAY too seriously here.

Rag on @EliteTexan80's demise

*click*

So this came to a head quicker than I thought it would.  But if Whicker is willing to risk himself to put ET on the block, I will support it in one chat room, debate it in another, and question it harshly in another.  

But I'll still support Whicker to the end.  BDL for life!

Plus, I think we have the votes to get ET out.  And he needs to go.

Evict ET.

*click*

2 minutes ago, Adrenaline_Flux said:

but like I was voted out 5-4. the moment I told you they told me what you were doing, you should have flipped lol

Part of it was I wasn’t worried about them so much. I knew if I needed to I could get them out of the house. At the time you were in such a role, if you would of stayed I was worried you would have flipped on me after everything they were saying

Rags on the twins

*click*

Oh man, you should see the twins when they are in a tight spot.  Flailing around like chickens with their heads cut off.  First, they say that they pushed everyone and Flux just be making up a narrative.  Then, they say that Flux was working with ET all along and told Flux everything.  But when asked what the everything is, they only say that ET told Flux the factions.  And somehow...Flux is trying to keep FJ from working with anyone if he survives.  I wish I could attach a screenshot.

*click*

1 minute ago, MathMan said:

*click*

So this came to a head quicker than I thought it would.  But if Whicker is willing to risk himself to put ET on the block, I will support it in one chat room, debate it in another, and question it harshly in another.  

Evict ET.

*click*

awwww this is sweet

1 minute ago, MathMan said:

*click*

Evict ET.

*click*

@Ragnarok - clever. I sincerely thought you were serious when you said you had no idea Whicker was out for me.

Archived