FF Big Brother 7: Whicker wins! Diary Sessions now!

Malfatron

Ragnarok's plan for F3 (DR sesh)

*click*

Well, here we are in the final 3.  There's no way I wasn't removing Shady last time.  Neither mission nor Whicker trust each other, plus both swore to me that if I saved them last round, they will make sure I am in F2 if either wins.  

So unless they are plotting to stab me in the back, I am guaranteed a spot in the final two.  Mission v Rags or Whicker v Rags.  Should be fun.  

*click*

Just now, gopherwrestler said:

Part of it was I wasn’t worried about them so much. I knew if I needed to I could get them out of the house. At the time you were in such a role, if you would of stayed I was worried you would have flipped on me after everything they were saying

nah, all my meat shields were dead. I was trying to plant seeds a little so the other BDL guys (mainly the live twin) to be the new meat shields if I stayed/  would have continued playing up that I was a defeated player only wanting to make jury (which wasn't far from the truth probably, tbh).

Whicker's first DR was on 4/27, when the jury was determined:

I guess it's about time I got around to writing a diary session.

This game has gone about as well as it could have. From my point of view, I am in the best position to win this entire game. In the beginning, I was the one who put together the big alliance known as the Hateful Eight. I got very lucky in that ET decided to take charge, as he was seen by many to be the ringleader of the alliance. I'm sorry ET, I hope you know it isn't personal and I hope you forgive me, but once ET stepped out the way that he did, we always knew that he was going to have to go. And likely before the jury. I feel like the way it went down was perfect as well, as many, it seems, assumed the twins were the driving force behind the eviction (and in a lot of ways they were). In reality, I feel like I've had the control over the evictions. With the exception of those from our group (Bcb and FJ), every eviction has been someone that I've wanted.

Rags has been my right hand man throughout this game and I think we are both playing very well. ET and the twins have drawn most of the heat and we both have good relationships with most of the players remaining. Let it be known now that I would be content with taking Rags with me to the final and losing to him.

Early on in the game, the twins approached me about a three person alliance that we could ride to the final three. We had plans of turning on ET, taking the rest of the alliance to the jury, and ending up with the three of us when it was all said and done. However, this alliance began to show signs of breaking down when the twins started talking about turning on Gopher. The deal was always to take the Hateful Eight, minus ET, to the jury, and I felt betrayed. I decided to tell Gopher about the twins' plans and we ended up forming a BDL group alongside Rags and Shady. Eventually, mission joined us as well. I think that Flux's nomination of the twins was a perfect get out of their alliance, and even better that he put me up against FJ since the BDL group, who had plans to get rid of the twins, could vote FJ out with no issues.

Heading into the draft challenge, pwn and Ruskie were the only two players who I was completely unsure about. They needed to be the next ones to go, and fortunately, mission cooperated with Rags and me on it. Unfortunately, pwn won the HoH, but we were lucky enough that he didn't nominate any of our core members (Rags, LTBF, Shady, Gopher, and me). I am going to hate evicting Lucky as I feel I can currently trust him and his jury vote, but Mission is a little bit closer to us right now.

Dome and HZ worry me a little bit. They've both messaged me and claim to have my back, but I don't think either one will hesitate to turn on me. Fortunately, we are down to so few players that there would have to be a pretty big conspiracy against me for them to have enough firepower to take me down.

I'll try to write a little bit on each cycle now that we're down to the jury.

Whicker after Lucky's eviction:

Lucky's eviction really sucked. I know I would be able to count on him in the jury. In an ideal world I would have pulled him off with my POV victory, but there was no way to finesse that with the alliance wanting him gone. I need to remain good with Rags and Gopher if I'm going to make it through the final 9. I was the one who voted to keep him, however. I did it because I told Lucky I would. I told him straight up that I would have his back, and after feeling so horrible about backstabbing ET, I wanted to keep my word with my one under-the-table ally. In the end, a rogue vote ended up creating doubt within our group about Dome and others, so perhaps it worked out in my favor.

It is nice to have made the jury. It's pretty amazing how this game has gone about as well as any of us could have expected. At the beginning of the game I kept having thoughts about others finding out that we were all working together and slowly dismantling us. Instead, we control the majority. Pwn should be the next to go and Dome will likely follow quickly. Rags is in pretty deep with HZ and so he'll likely make it to the top 5. My guess for the order of evictions is Pwn → Dome → Mission → LTBF → HZ → Shady

2 minutes ago, Adrenaline_Flux said:

nah, all my meat shields were dead. I was trying to plant seeds a little so the other BDL guys (mainly the live twin) to be the new meat shields if I stayed/  would have continued playing up that I was a defeated player only wanting to make jury (which wasn't far from the truth probably, tbh).

Sorry buddy. We will meet again, and hopefully things will work out for us. My strategy didn’t allow me to win, but did allow my original alliance to win. Hope there are no hard feelings. Much love

Whicker after ipwns eviction:

Pwn's eviction was the most predictable thing to happen this game. It will be interesting to see how he votes in the end. I have a feeling that no matter who the final 2 are, pwn is going to be the one making the hammer vote.

Just now, gopherwrestler said:

Sorry buddy. We will meet again, and hopefully things will work out for us. My strategy didn’t allow me to win, but did allow my original alliance to win. Hope there are no hard feelings. Much love

We good. I don't carry grudges from Big Brother. that goes for both in general and in other games. 

Whicker after HorizontoZenith's eviction:

Great game, dude. I mean that. I wanted to PM you after your eviction to tell you this, but I didn't want you to think I was being insincere and campaigning for your jury vote. You played so well. The deck was continuously stacked against you as we got down further and further into this game because of the strength of our alliance, but yet you put yourself in a situation where you still could have come out on top. Rags was willing to take you to the final 5 and I wasn't in a hurry to get rid of you either. I think Gopher was good with you as well. I don't think you could have navigated yourself any better in this game, and it is unfortunate that it came down to you or me.

You were always straight up with me, you were a great competitor, and you made the game so much more fun. I'm sad that you're gone.

Things start to go south for Whicker: (his DR):

This whole cycle sucked. I made a lot of decisions that may have been wrong.

I voted to evict LTBF and I feel terrible about it. He is such a good friend and, like Lucky, I knew he had my back 100%. I did it because I don't think I can lose the trust of Rags and Gopher and we all knew Shady was going to vote LTBF. If the vote ended 2-2 then it would have been obvious who the second vote was and there would have been nowhere to hide. Even worse, if Mission had evicted LTBF as the tiebreaker, then I would have had zero allies left.

I also spilled the beans to Dome about the bigger alliance. This is the one I'm less sure about if it was correct. My reasoning was that, once LTBF was evicted, he wouldn't have anyone behind him except a loose cannon Mission whom he admitted he didn't trust. Once this happens, he may turn to me over Rags, Gopher, and Shady since I was the one who was the most honest with him. I believe that this will help me if Dome wins HoH since he will hopefully nominate a combination of Rags/Gopher/Shady over me and in the jury since Dome will hopefully cast a vote for my victory over Rags or Gopher.

Things are getting precarious for sure. I hope Rags, Gopher, Shady, and I can band together and win the competitions necessary to get Mission and Dome out next.

Archived