FF Big Brother 7: Whicker wins! Diary Sessions now!

Malfatron

A heartfelt moment  from Whicker's DR after @Ragnarok took Whicker to the finals

I cannot believe Rags took me to the finals. He was assured a win against Mission (I think – Mission seems to think differently) and so I truly believe his decision was about friendship and BDL loyalty. I am so lucky not just to have had him as an ally in this game, but just as my best friend on site. He deserves to win this game in so many ways, and I will be very happy for him if he does.

@Whicker sorry i did **** you there, i mean given you won it doesn't mean anything and i did feel bad flat lying to you but yeah mission and i had an f2 and we just wanted you out given we thought you had the most jury sway, so made the most sense, we at the very least felt, to have your trust to blindside felt bad then and now but hey you won :P 

just as a general note BB US is so very different to BB Aus; it's closer to survivor than it is to our version of the show which is why i was so vociferously down to backstab people and lie as per the above, i thought that was kinda part of the game like survivor 

4 minutes ago, MathMan said:

Whicker digging deep to find comp motivation to save himself:

I like how Mission makes everyone wait 24 hours for all of his comp entries until we get to the ones where I'm in his sights. It's like Belichick going for it on 4th and 2 against Manning. He can act all smug-like all he wants, but this shows that I scare the **** out of him in this game.

My god I want to sweep these comps now and crush whoever I decide to take with me. There would be no better ending. I need to start thinking about my eviction speech for when I toss Mission's *** out. I think at this time I'll take Shady so I can beat his *** 6-1.

LOVE THIS

Just now, Shady Slim said:

just as a general note BB US is so very different to BB Aus; it's closer to survivor than it is to our version of the show which is why i was so vociferously down to backstab people and lie as per the above, i thought that was kinda part of the game like survivor 

It is part of the game! The kind of blind loyalty is relatively rare. At least when I'm involved, which as Flux reminds me, wasn't for very long.

3 minutes ago, Shady Slim said:

@Whicker sorry i did **** you there, i mean given you won it doesn't mean anything and i did feel bad flat lying to you but yeah mission and i had an f2 and we just wanted you out given we thought you had the most jury sway, so made the most sense, we at the very least felt, to have your trust to blindside felt bad then and now but hey you won :P 

it can be part of the game and be a winning strategy. it just depends on HOW you do it.

Just now, SovereignNazgul said:

It is part of the game! The kind of blind loyalty is relatively rare. At least when I'm involved, which as Flux reminds me, wasn't for very long.

this is a fair assessment

this series was just very karmic then, with rags and whicker making f2, rags playing by far and away the most honourable possible game, and guys getting booted like ET when they went out and as they say in survivor quote unquote played the game too hard

for what it was worth

all of the juicy juicy stuff is in my pm's with @mission27 that **** was heckin good man

My takeaway from the DR sessions:

- Everyone thinks that I was the biggest threat in the game and pulled strings everywhere.

- Reality is, nobody listened to me. 

Goddam you, BB house. 

Archived