FF Big Brother 7: Whicker wins! Diary Sessions now!

Malfatron

Just now, MathMan said:

@Shady Slim 

Congrats, Shady.  We don't know how ya got there in the end, but we loved every minute of it.

this is perhaps the worst America's Favorite Player in perhaps the history of American Favorite Players and I would know I have known a lot of players, many American and many Favorites, trust me

Just now, Adrenaline_Flux said:

this is perhaps the worst America's Favorite Player in perhaps the history of American Favorite Players and I would know I have known a lot of players, many American and many Favorites, trust me

He's not even American, even this job is getting outsourced.

Just now, Adrenaline_Flux said:

Eh, part of the game is understanding your competitors. Going way back, but I was the last evicted in BB1 because I was too aggressive in trying to get SAX to take me to the end because I misread him. If I had done nothing, he would have taken me... and that is with me having lied and backstabbed to the end. In BB2, I had an alliance of four and I kept letting Husker and BBF take the heat up to the end and part of that was specifically because of who ended up being on the jury. I had a part in almost all the same moves that Husker and BBF had, but I had presented myself differently to the jury and I won.

I mean, sure. I played a wait-and-see game in BB4 when I came in second. That one was whatever, because I didn't feel like I had a whole lot of agency in that game. Last time, in BB6 - I was the only one come jury time who didn't have an alliance. I was the lone wolf and they couldn't get me out. And as I said, the downfall there was that the game played out in a way where I had to make my decisions publicly - which would always tend to backfire, because of course I was trying to position myself to be safe when I wasn't HoH. There's a reason why come the questioning phase I got like 30 questions to TK3's one. You're right though - the jury itself is part of the game. And if they're pissed they'll let you know, haha. 

2 minutes ago, Adrenaline_Flux said:

Give it time. It can be a steep fall from America's Favorite to evicted first two seasons later.

8 minutes ago, MathMan said:

@Shady Slim 

Congrats, Shady.  We don't know how ya got there in the end, but we loved every minute of it.

KHpYGGy7z0k-fH_hrpVUtjGMmVBUBqKZINRv4XM8

neither do i but it was a blast playing with each and every one of you let me tell y'all, definitely going to play again next year, y'all's great!!

8 minutes ago, Adrenaline_Flux said:

7 minutes ago, EliteTexan80 said:

He's not even American, even this job is getting outsourced.

man why do i have to be out of likes, a++ both of you

17 minutes ago, MathMan said:

America's Favorite Player award.

Previous Winners:
BigBillsFan (Big Brother 2)

mission27 (Big Brother 3)

TLO (Big Brother 4)

SovereignNazgul (Big Brother 5)

HorizontoZenith ( Big Brother 6)

Shady Slim (Big Brother 7)

The only winners list that matters.

Archived