FF Big Brother 7: Whicker wins! Diary Sessions now!

Malfatron

7 hours ago, EliteTexan80 said:

@mission27 - I legit don't remember this Ivan Nova thread. Care to remind me?

Sorry if I did. Once upon a time, I took myself WAY too seriously here.

Back when you were a global mod on the old forum I created a troll thread about Ivan Nova to **** on Big7Ben and we basically all **** on him in that thread for 24 hours until the feds showed up and shut it down.  You made some comment like clearly people in the baseball forum can't control themselves (which is true) so we're gonna have to clean house.

1 minute ago, mission27 said:

Back when you were a global mod on the old forum I created a troll thread about Ivan Nova to **** on Big7Ben and we basically all **** on him in that thread for 24 hours until the feds showed up and shut it down.  You made some comment like clearly people in the baseball forum can't control themselves (which is true) so we're gonna have to clean house.

Yeah, that was back when I wore that badge like my life depended on it. Sorry, probably was a funny thread...

Had nothing to do with you, I was just power tripping.

7 hours ago, MathMan said:

Things start to go south for Whicker: (his DR):

This whole cycle sucked. I made a lot of decisions that may have been wrong.

I voted to evict LTBF and I feel terrible about it. He is such a good friend and, like Lucky, I knew he had my back 100%. I did it because I don't think I can lose the trust of Rags and Gopher and we all knew Shady was going to vote LTBF. If the vote ended 2-2 then it would have been obvious who the second vote was and there would have been nowhere to hide. Even worse, if Mission had evicted LTBF as the tiebreaker, then I would have had zero allies left.

I also spilled the beans to Dome about the bigger alliance. This is the one I'm less sure about if it was correct. My reasoning was that, once LTBF was evicted, he wouldn't have anyone behind him except a loose cannon Mission whom he admitted he didn't trust. Once this happens, he may turn to me over Rags, Gopher, and Shady since I was the one who was the most honest with him. I believe that this will help me if Dome wins HoH since he will hopefully nominate a combination of Rags/Gopher/Shady over me and in the jury since Dome will hopefully cast a vote for my victory over Rags or Gopher.

Things are getting precarious for sure. I hope Rags, Gopher, Shady, and I can band together and win the competitions necessary to get Mission and Dome out next.

Makes me smug that I was right about you and LTBF.

Surprised you were not closer to gopher / rags.

2 hours ago, EliteTexan80 said:

So, I have to rely on my wit, humor and charisma?

Yeah, I'm screwed.

Not to pile on the bad news, but it’s also based on appearances as well

Archived