FF Big Brother 7: Whicker wins! Diary Sessions now!

Malfatron

Didn't read through all of the diary rooms, since I didn't last long not many of them were about me. That's all I care about lol.

@HorizontoZenith I stand by my decision to nominate you. It was nothing personal at the time, and you were never the real target. That was always the truth. I would have been okay with you going home though. You were a good backup option. 

@EliteTexan80 Nothing personal against you. I wasn't trying to ruin the fun of new players. I like them entering the game as much as anybody, otherwise we are stuck with the same people and same alliances as before. I went after you because A. Took out my brother, so I figured I'd try to get you back. B. You really are a good player. I've won a lot of competitions in this game, and have played safe with them for the most part. It's brought me success, but I was tired of people making small moves all the time. So nominating and evicting you was the big move I wanted to make. Sort of cut off the head of the dragon. I still think I would have been successful too if BBF didn't essentially lay himself down for you.

On 6/8/2018 at 9:43 PM, EliteTexan80 said:

Very deep right here. Very true, too. 

Hopefully we'll get a special guest appearance? 

@jasonwbantle...

What’s hillarious is that you ignorant hypocrites actually think you have any semblance of an IQ worthy enough of casting a vote that matters. You play favorites every year and use pre-disposed and already established relationships to de-legitimize the game. A game that malf does a very good job putting together btw.

So, get your heads outta your *****. This game has so much potential to be fun but you all play favorites often at the detriment to your own game. You’re all losers with no real life and it shows.

The comment about being welcoming to new players bc you want a different and varied field was hillarious btw. I literally laughed out loud.

So keep pretending that any progress or reward “accomplished” in this game means ANYTHING other than a bunch of socially awkward, virgin keyboard warriors metaphorically sucking each others’ dicks.

**** you all.

3 minutes ago, jasonwbantle said:

What’s hillarious is that you ignorant hypocrites actually think you have any semblance of an IQ worthy enough of casting a vote that matters. You play favorites every year and use pre-disposed and already established relationships to de-legitimize the game. A game that malf does a very good job putting together btw.

So, get your heads outta your *****. This game has so much potential to be fun but you all play favorites often at the detriment to your own game. You’re all losers with no real life and it shows.

The comment about being welcoming to new players bc you want a different and varied field was hillarious btw. I literally laughed out loud.

So keep pretending that any progress or reward “accomplished” in this game means ANYTHING other than a bunch of socially awkward, virgin keyboard warriors metaphorically sucking each others’ dicks.

**** you all.

i really do appreciate when you play man. honestly think you make it a lot more fun. sucks it gets hostile so fast. hope you're well man. 

17 minutes ago, jasonwbantle said:

**** you all.

... tell us how you really feel.

33 minutes ago, jasonwbantle said:

**** you all.

You realize a guy with no friends won right? 

36 minutes ago, jasonwbantle said:

So keep pretending that any progress or reward “accomplished” in this game means ANYTHING other than a bunch of socially awkward, virgin keyboard warriors metaphorically sucking each others’ dicks..

hey bro how u doing name's shady slim i'm fairly new here and i finished fourth sup

now i'm no socially awkward keyboard warrior but um cripes bro was the **** sucking only meant to be metaphorical? whoops lol!!!!

Just now, Shady Slim said:

hey bro how u doing name's shady slim i'm fairly new here and i finished fourth sup

now i'm no socially awkward keyboard warrior but um cripes bro was the **** sucking only meant to be metaphorical? whoops lol!!!!

not that i, you know, bat for the other side, not that there's anything wrong with that

22 hours ago, jasonwbantle said:

**** you all.

I love moments like these 

Archived