FF Big Brother 7: Whicker wins! Diary Sessions now!

Malfatron

On 6/14/2018 at 12:06 AM, jasonwbantle said:

What’s hillarious is that you ignorant hypocrites actually think you have any semblance of an IQ worthy enough of casting a vote that matters. You play favorites every year and use pre-disposed and already established relationships to de-legitimize the game. A game that malf does a very good job putting together btw.

So, get your heads outta your *****. This game has so much potential to be fun but you all play favorites often at the detriment to your own game. You’re all losers with no real life and it shows.

The comment about being welcoming to new players bc you want a different and varied field was hillarious btw. I literally laughed out loud.

So keep pretending that any progress or reward “accomplished” in this game means ANYTHING other than a bunch of socially awkward, virgin keyboard warriors metaphorically sucking each others’ dicks.

**** you all.

I was a new player and got 2nd.

3 hours ago, MathMan said:

no, you were afp.

you couldnt be

I feel like my AFP award was given out of pity. I had just came off of my first runner-up finish, my brother won the current game, and you felt bad that I had nothing to show for my far superior gameplay.

Archived