FF Big Brother 7: Whicker wins! Diary Sessions now!

Malfatron

i think some of the jurors i was close to, i gave a sorry but it's been awesome playing with you message after they got done, because i was sorry but it had been awesome playing with them, but that's about it on my end - but sorry if i'm contravening there

11 minutes ago, Shady Slim said:

i think some of the jurors i was close to, i gave a sorry but it's been awesome playing with you message after they got done, because i was sorry but it had been awesome playing with them, but that's about it on my end - but sorry if i'm contravening there

its fine to send a single "goodbye" message, but no strategizing with them after they are dead 

no punishment if people have already done this, but no contact going forward

2 minutes ago, MathMan said:

its fine to send a single "goodbye" message, but no strategizing with them after they are dead 

no punishment if people have already done this, but no contact going forward

Hmmm

what about tlo tho?  

10 hours ago, MathMan said:

mission - 17 (actual number is LOWER)

Shady  -28 (actual number is HIGHER)

Whicker - 38 (actual number is HIGHER)

Ragnarok - 69 (CORRECT)

@Ragnarok wins the power of veto.

Replace Whicker with mission, Replace Shady with mission, or leave nominees as they are.

@MathMan, I have decided to replace whicker with mission.  

@Whicker, welcome to F3.

I choose to evict @Shady Slim 

It's been a great ride, man. Thank you for being honest with me when it mattered and I've enjoyed our chats. As I explained to you already, this was not personal. I hope to see you around and talk to you outside of this game. 

it's been a top ride lads - tbh in all honest i only won one challenge, the veto against naz, and it was the very first veto in the game. if i didn't win that then naz would've, and i would've in all likelihood been the first out as an easy vote given at that time i wasn't really close to anyone 

but here we are and i came in at fourth which given that i'm absolutely stoked with, it's been an awesome time and you three - as well as the rest of everyone who played (except for you jasonbwantle) - have been all top blokes to play with and made it a brilliant time

@Whicker, trying to get you out wasn't personal and you know it was because i thought you were the biggest threat and i'm glad you understood that because you're an awesome dude who's played an awesome game

@Ragnarok, kindly take a walk off a bridge, you're literally the worst human be- nah lol i'm kidding, you finally came up clutch with a HoH win and you heckin made it count, let's see if you can make it two in two next cycle, it's been a great time 

@mission27... bro... we've got it next time dw, we made it damn far for a twosome and i got full trust we would've gone the distance if we were afforded the opportunity... pulled out the big boy cutlery but today we're dining on an L??

good luck to the three of ya and i can't wait to see who wins :P 

Just now, HorizontoZenith said:

I hope this means the final three HOH will have a time element otherwise Mission will take this game to September.

well, if there is a time element, surpassing that simply means you are eliminated from the hoh comp portion

hey rags and whicker both simultaneously approached me just then with message

”hello shady, we, as contestants, would like to discuss elements of the game with you, a juror, and hope to use this discussion to influence how the game plays out”

looks like we can just eliminate them both now and hand the game to @mission27

congrats on your victory mission!!

Archived