FF Big Brother 7: Whicker wins! Diary Sessions now!

Malfatron

1 minute ago, HorizontoZenith said:

Remember that time I made a deal with you to throw that one challenge?  Lol.  I messed that challenge up so bad.  I like logic puzzles and I'm good at them, but not when I don't have that little chart for my notes.  I lacked any sort organization on my "chart" (notepad) for my logic, and it got so messed up that about 20 minutes in I just had to give up because all my logic was based on a point that I wrote down incorrectly in my notes. 

It was Mastermind from 2017 all over again. 

Let's just say I did something similar. 

It really is inspiring to see two of my prodigies in the final three, against one of my allies from past BB events. Just fills my heart with pride and joy. 

Amazing job, Rags. 

I would have had it in 34 moves if I hadn't crossed "vat" off of my list for some reason. I had "Jazz has rhythm, but do not ?ALL into the ?AT" My only possibles were fall, mall, wall and fat, mat, pat. I guessed literally every combination of those until I realized the mistake I had made. 

10 hours ago, SovereignNazgul said:

Quick, @HorizontoZenith - close your eyes!

I don't want you to have nightmares about final three decisions. 

I never had a problem with TK3's decision.  I even said he made the right choice.  Nobody liked you.  Everybody loved me.  You received 0 votes.  I congratulated TK3 on his decision immediately after he made it.  

Archived