FF Big Brother 7: Whicker wins! Diary Sessions now!

Malfatron

4 hours ago, mission27 said:

I regret it now.

At the time my thinking was me and rags were pretty tight, you and I had not talked, and I figured saving his butt for a second time would earn some loyalty down the road. 

I knew he'd worked with Whicker but Whicker had really done jack **** for him all game and was in my estimation a bigger threat than I was to win in F2. 

In hindsight, I should've done what Shady told me to do.  But I didn't want to knife a friend.  Second time I haven't knifed a friend in this game, both times that was my downfall.

incidentally as a general rule doing what shady wants you to do works every day of the week and twice on sundays next season you should all follow it

8 hours ago, SovereignNazgul said:

Getting me out early as a strategic move I can understand.

I hated that it was a "retaliation" to BB6 though. That was such a ***** move, tbh.

And it made you target in this game. You came out too strong, immediately throwing yourself out there like theuntouchable last game.

Being targeted early is a tough hill to climb up from.

And you are 136% right on this entire take. I'll need to make it up to you during BB7 in some capacity.

8 hours ago, mission27 said:

Tbh now that TLO is MIA, we may need to team up.

And BBF asked to be evicted IIRC.  Very sad situation.

It was. BBF was the anchor to another Four Horseman stable, but his schedule really tagged him this time...

7 hours ago, Dwight_Schrute said:

I'm terrible.

Don't wander off. I have you tagged as an Infinity Stone, you'll be a valued asset in Survivor...

Archived