FF Big Brother 7: Whicker wins! Diary Sessions now!

Malfatron

3 minutes ago, HorizontoZenith said:

Tbh I got nothing against you other than your insatiable need for attention, which manifests in your insatiable need to take forever to get your moves in.  If you'd quit being a dingleberry and act quicker, I'd like you.

lmao how dare you do this 

1 minute ago, gopherwrestler said:

I actually didn’t really **** you I actually was the one person in the group to vote you to stay. I think that was the only time I lied to our alliance outside of hiding everything from LTBF later in the game. 

You were good to me actually. Biggest part was I was the dog that got stuck dealing with the fake alliances with flux touch and utley and ended up having to remove them at some point. All for the group.

We could have been Whicker and Rags, but you was playin. smh. 

10 minutes ago, Whicker said:

I meant every word. Especially the part you left out

You may win a title, but you'll never build a team that can compete with the team I built. Straight up dominant at every level.

1 minute ago, jfinley88 said:

just wait til i go to wawa after i submit this paper and indulge in their salad again like the developmentally hindered boy i am 

Young man, one day when you're old enough, I'mma take you to the BYOB buck-naked gentleman's club and meet you a gal. You've earned it in my book.

Just now, Adrenaline_Flux said:

I actually planned on you being my next guy, but I had to follow the clan. Too much heat got stuck on you from the big group after going after bcb and FJ which I warned you to avoid

3 minutes ago, gopherwrestler said:

I actually didn’t really **** you I actually was the one person in the group to vote you to stay. I think that was the only time I lied to our alliance outside of hiding everything from LTBF later in the game. 

You were good to me actually. Biggest part was I was the dog that got stuck dealing with the fake alliances with flux touch and utley and ended up having to remove them at some point. All for the group.

What did you hide from me?

2 minutes ago, Adrenaline_Flux said:

You made one HUGE mistake early. It was lined up for you. 

Just now, gopherwrestler said:

I actually planned on you being my next guy, but I had to follow the clan. Too much heat got stuck on you from the big group after going after bcb and FJ which I warned you to avoid

but you were one of the people who told me they needed to go

bcb also legit was not a target either time I put him up until he blew up and openly targeted me tho

Archived