FF Big Brother 7: Whicker wins! Diary Sessions now!

Malfatron

Just now, Adrenaline_Flux said:

but you were one of the people who told me they needed to go

bcb also legit was not a target either time I put him up until he blew up and openly targeted me tho

Not bcb. I think FJ I said I understood. Which he did need to go. And actually pushed for him the second time. 

1 minute ago, SovereignNazgul said:

These DRs have been wildly disappointing.

I wanted to apologize for the earlier notification. I was scrolling on my phone and liked one of your posts by mistake. Just wanted to let you know it's since been removed, and sorry for the inconvenience. 

2 minutes ago, MathMan said:

No DRs from bcb, sax, or utley

That is highly disappointing. I had him as the Venom to my Spiderman, the Joker to my Batman, the Martha to my Martha. 

Ugh...

Just now, gopherwrestler said:

Not bcb. I think FJ I said I understood. Which he did need to go. And actually pushed for him the second time. 

I could be misremembering. Either way, my hands were tied once bcb had his tantrum. 

Didn't help that I played bad though.

Just now, domepatrol91 said:

I wanted to apologize for the earlier notification. I was scrolling on my phone and liked one of your posts by mistake. Just wanted to let you know it's since been removed, and sorry for the inconvenience. 

I was wondering about what kind of B.S. was happening in my notifications. I almost contacted Webby.

2 minutes ago, MathMan said:

oh crap. You didnt title your subject something along the lines of DR sessions, did you?

because I have bad news....

Even better, I can make some revisions. 

I found one of Utley's too!

If I go home this week, ET is a ******* coward and he's got his hand further up this house's *** than you did in Survivor. What kind of ***** has to backdoor someone who they have the votes to eliminate. I straight up put ET on the block last week because I had the ******* balls to confront him, unlike the rest of the ******* in this house. And I'm talking about everyone. Legit, fin is the only one who isn't controlled by ET. The rest are his ******* cronies, and that includes you, Touch. **** all of you. Except for Fin. Much love to Fin. I can't wait until he turns on each and every one of you idiots. ****. All. Of. You.

Archived