FF Big Brother 7: Whicker wins! Diary Sessions now!

Malfatron

Just now, MathMan said:

Back to @jfinley88.I duf up jfinley's sole DR session, when he had a comment of what mission posted in thread about him

hmm can't find the shift key, but my left shin bone will have no problem locating the soft spot of your skull & shifting your neck vertebrae so far out of alignment ppl will be like why the ****'s this guy looking at everything like it's abstract art. any contrived relationships you've managed to create will dissipate w/ your condition and then you'll be relegated to working as an oddity performer for ppl who get their kicks from watching folks with disfigurements perform bad magic tricks and perform ritualistic dances from religions that no longer are followed by anyone

I laughed until I had a coughing fit, now I'm gasping and my eyes are watering. 

4 minutes ago, SovereignNazgul said:

I feel like you don't understand my side of this social game thing.

Yes, social game is real. I got hit hard for my lack of social game in BB6 (unfairly, I believe), as I had to make all of my major moves public; breaking ties as HoH, final 4 vote, etc.

It always plays poorly when someone can lie, cheat, or steal about what they actually did when my game was very much out in the open. I don't think I lacked a social game, rather that game played out in a way where it was hard for me to paint a picture of anything other than what was on the surface.

Now for my comments here, about HZs vote.

He can vote for whoever the damn he pleases. That's fine with me. The end-all for me (and maybe me personally) wouldn't be dictated by whether or not a player may have aligned with me or not. I would want the best player of that season to win the game - regardless of my feelings towards them. For me, the game aspects trump the social aspects. I believe that social game gets you to the end. But once at the end game-play as a whole should determine winner. I didn't pay close enough attention to know the differences in Ragnarok or Whicker's games, so I don't have an opinion on that matter. But, wouldn't it be equally as impressive (if not more so) if a player that you knew wasn't with you ultimately helped eliminate you and made it to the end despite it all? That you knew you should have done something about them, but couldn't? It's get or get got. 

I think we just play differently. If I make big brash public moves, it is because I am not invested in the game (like BB4). I usually try to be a really subtle player. All good though, man.

Here are the complete diary sessions from @Famous Jameis PICKLE RICK

Diary entry 1

Wow this house is interesting, I already have been invited to join a super alliance.  I don't like it at all but it may help keep me alive for now

Diary entry 2

The large alliance is being run by ET and it is blatantly obvious. This is bad bc everyone is saying he controls all the people outside of the alliance as well.  I'm not sure what I can do except just go with the flow

Diary entry 3

Well I branched out finally and made some new friends outside of my core group.  I like them a lot.

Diary entry 4

Just won my first hoh.  I'm not sure what to do, who to put up.  I don't like making enemies but I guess this is what you must do.  I think I'll make a big show out of my reveal and do some magic.

Diary entry 5

ET’s power in this game is still very challenging to diminish.  I think I'm gonna have to start to develop a long drawn out play to remove him.  It's like chess.

Diary entry 6

I won the head of the house again this is awesome. I think this time I'm going to make a big spectacle of the reveal and go all Negan on this household. This is going to be a lot of fun.

Diary entry 7

After a lot of hard work working the back channels I think now is the time to make our big move on ET. I found out that he tried to take me out. You crossed me ET and you have too much power, now you will pay. Let's just hope we have set this up and it does not backfire in our faces. ET I don't know why you tried to make move on me but it's going to be your downfall.

Diary entry 8

Well ET…..

tenor.gif?itemid=8457877

tenor.gif?itemid=7574875

tenor.gif?itemid=11422116

tenor.gif?itemid=5797058

Diary entry 9

Sitting down with my face in my hands tears welling up about to burst

tenor.gif?itemid=5833687

"Well this will be my last diary entry as I just got evicted.  I'm at a lost for words right now, mostly just in shock……"

"Yeah, no I'm not.  This was to be expected but it still stings."  

Looking around puzzled at first talking to no one in particular

tenor.gif?itemid=5583655

"How do you get this camera to zoom in, I have some important **** to say….screw it I'll do it my damn self!!!!"

giphy.gif

Starts with a whisper that slowly grows to a yell "Listen real close cause this is for you @Adrenaline_Flux….."

tenor.gif?itemid=7667686

"I don't know why you made that play bc it was literally the worst play you could make.  On a scale from 1-10 that was probably a -100. I would wager you are evicted in the next HoH.  I mean, how stupid can you be. I told you the truth yet you still didn't listen. I gave you every possible chance to rectify your mistake and yet you refused.  You have essentially become you own judge, jury, and executioner."

tenor.gif?itemid=4865791

tenor.gif?itemid=11626154

tenor.gif?itemid=5757404

"LTBF….I'm gone so it's up to you know.  All that crazy **** we talked about do it, do them all.  I wanna see the house burn"

tenor.gif?itemid=10082579..

"Take out Flux, Lucky, and Ipwn."  

"Pickle Rick unleashes the full fury of our brotherhood and wants to see the Orca blow the competition away"

tenor.gif?itemid=3818177

"To my friends, allies and enemies I leave you with this....."

"I was a target of the house…." 

11smi2w.png

"I was lied to....."

11smi2w.png

"I was deprived of a full long life in the game....."

11smi2w.png

"I was backstabbed and evicted due to some very poor choices.....' 

11smi2w.png

The Orca and the Donkey will avenge me and that is why I SMILE!!!

Just now, domepatrol91 said:

Gonna crap in his mailbox next time I'm within 1,000 miles. 

Maybe next time, you should actually SAY something during the game. You started playing by eliminating me! I had you in a group chat - you didn't say a word!

2 minutes ago, Adrenaline_Flux said:

I think we just play differently. If I make big brash public moves, it is because I am not invested in the game (like BB4). I usually try to be a really subtle player. All good though, man.

I would love to be a subtle player one of these times. I never want to be the big bad wolf, it just always ends up that way. I play the cards I'm dealt.

3 minutes ago, MathMan said:

Back to @jfinley88.I duf up jfinley's sole DR session, when he had a comment of what mission posted in thread about him

hmm can't find the shift key, but my left shin bone will have no problem locating the soft spot of your skull & shifting your neck vertebrae so far out of alignment ppl will be like why the ****'s this guy looking at everything like it's abstract art. any contrived relationships you've managed to create will dissipate w/ your condition and then you'll be relegated to working as an oddity performer for ppl who get their kicks from watching folks with disfigurements perform bad magic tricks and perform ritualistic dances from religions that no longer are followed by anyone

giphy.gif

@Adrenaline_Flux's first DR shouting session

RIGHT NOW I AM IN A FOURSOME WITH ET PWNY AND GMEN AND A DUO WITH JBURGE. ALSO KIND OF A DUO WITH GOPHER.

ET CONTROLLING THE GAME RIGHT NOW. I'M GONNA TAKE HIM TO JURY THEN TAKE HIM TO CHURCH OLD COUNTRY STYLE.

ET AND GOPHER WANT NAZ GONE BUT I VOTED RAVES TO CAUSE CHAOS. JBURGE SAID HE VOTED THAT WAY TOO. A HAPPY COINCIDENCE, IN MY OPINION.

Archived