Cleveland Guardians Thread: CHEAP OWNERSHIP = No Hitting

malibuspeedrace

32 minutes ago, NateDawg said:

It would be nice to at least have our top 4 outfielders healthy. For me, that is Bruce, Brantley, Jackson, and Chisenhall. Brantley and Kip are question marks as to what we're getting in October. If we keep our currently healthy guys still healthy, we'll be alright. The big thing right now is getting Miller back full-go and not losing any other key guys. I'm not happy to lose someone, but if we're going to do it, Zimmer is on the expendable side of things.

If Kipnis comes back, we could always plug JRam back into left field. :) 

41 minutes ago, NateDawg said:

It would be nice to at least have our top 4 outfielders healthy. For me, that is Bruce, Brantley, Jackson, and Chisenhall. Brantley and Kip are question marks as to what we're getting in October. If we keep our currently healthy guys still healthy, we'll be alright. The big thing right now is getting Miller back full-go and not losing any other key guys. I'm not happy to lose someone, but if we're going to do it, Zimmer is on the expendable side of things.

Being honest I wanted Zimmer replaced by Jackson in CF.

3 hours ago, candyman93 said:

Being honest I wanted Zimmer replaced by Jackson in CF.

I think Jackson gives us more all around.  Zimmer is one heck of a CF but his strike outs happen in the worst times and far too often.  I don't think we see much difference with Jackson out there than Zimmer.  That said I hope we see him back for the post season.  I could see them using Jackson vs. lefties and Zimmer vs. righties.