Cleveland Guardians Thread: CHEAP OWNERSHIP = No Hitting

malibuspeedrace

15 hours ago, NateDawg said:

They need to just trade Shane Bieber now since they aren’t going to re-sign him three years from now anyways and they will get pennies on the dollar when they trade him in his contract year. Save us all any further attachment. 

Interesting idea, actually.

He already has won a Cy Young, just like Sabathia and Lee.

And, for once, unlike with Lindor, they would be ahead of the curve and in a fantastic bargaining position.

I mean we all know they will when the time comes to sign him to a long term deal so why prolong the agony pretending that he is a part of a bright future?

7 hours ago, bruceb said:

Interesting idea, actually.

He already has won a Cy Young, just like Sabathia and Lee.

And, for once, unlike with Lindor, they would be ahead of the curve and in a fantastic bargaining position.

I mean we all know they will when the time comes to sign him to a long term deal so why prolong the agony pretending that he is a part of a bright future?

Because they can still win while they have him. 

7 hours ago, TypicalBrowns10 said:

Don’t forget about Bauers. They love that guy.

It’s not about loving him, it’s holding the hope that maybe he finally taps into what made him a top50 overall prospect at one point. Also if he doesn’t work out they will have to get rid of him because he has no more options. Also the longer they hold Bradley down and he does explode once he becomes a MLB player, they will have more control. The league has to change that rule, especially when everything that just went down in Seattle. It is such a bad look to keep young talent down. All it can do is create more potential young stars, something the league needs.

5 hours ago, carl_sjunior said:

Way more excited to see the Dodgers play at Coors Field (which is beautiful) than I am to see the Indians open tomorrow.

And I don't like the Dodgers.

It’s suppose to be like 33 degrees tomorrow too. So stupid that MLB has Midwest non dome teams open up at home. Indians should be playing a southern team or a west coast team to open a season

13 hours ago, buno67 said:

It’s suppose to be like 33 degrees tomorrow too. So stupid that MLB has Midwest non dome teams open up at home. Indians should be playing a southern team or a west coast team to open a season

I feel like fans have been saying this for years, and no one ever seems to care or listen.

4 hours ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

I feel like fans have been saying this for years, and no one ever seems to care or listen.

like it is just so dumb. Have the cold weather teams go on that road trip now to get out of the cold and later on those teams come back here and get away from a potential heatwave

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, buno67 said:

maybe JuJu wasnt talking about the Browns but was pitching the next name for the Indians.

Cleveland Nameless Gray Faces

I'd like this if it didn't still **** me off after spending/wasting my life as a diehard Tribe fan, only to watch this ownership group take a giant dump on all of us for 20+ years. I'm done with them until they sell.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, MWil23 said:

I'd like this if it didn't still **** me off after spending/wasting my life as a diehard Tribe fan, only to watch this ownership group take a giant dump on all of us for 20+ years. I'm done with them until they sell.

You didn't miss anything. They picked up where they left off last year. Hold the other team to 0-3 runs with good pitching and watch the offense flutter and fail to score more than 3 runs.

This season is going to be awful.

It's one thing to watch bad baseball, but if the indians were bad I would prefer them lose in a exciting 8-10 run game.