Jump to content

Cleveland baseball team with no name’s official Thread


Recommended Posts

9 hours ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

Then why bring it up in the first place?

Just seems odd to come into a thread where people talk about baseball just to tell people you’re done with baseball but you don’t want to discuss it any further.

🤷‍♂️

You either are trolling or not understanding what @bucketheadsdad is saying.

What MLB and many others are doing isn't at all about baseball; it's all about politics.

And he wisely, imo, is steering clear of the subject.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, bruceb said:

You either are trolling or not understanding what @bucketheadsdad is saying.

What MLB and many others are doing isn't at all about baseball; it's all about politics.

And he wisely, imo, is steering clear of the subject.

Politics??  Are you sure?

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, carl_sjunior said:

gonna be a long year in run-support terms. that was rough, lol. seems we start slow every year.

Every...year...

And then they catch fire somewhere in the middle of the season and win 18/22 games and get right back into playoff position.

This year is different, no idea how any of these guys are going to be able to score more 2/3 runs per game. 

Jose, Reyes, Cezar and Rosario are the only 4 major league bats in the team. Might as well roll out 5 traffic cones for the other hitters in the lineup.

Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, bruceb said:

You either are trolling or not understanding what @bucketheadsdad is saying.

What MLB and many others are doing isn't at all about baseball; it's all about politics.

And he wisely, imo, is steering clear of the subject.

How dare the free market be free 

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Glen said:

How dare the free market be free 

It's not free.

MLB operates under an exemption from the antitrust laws, which is about as unfree as it gets.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

I bet he hates cancel culture too. 

Okay with me when it's based on fact and truth, not when it's based on false narrative.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
14 hours ago, AkronsWitness said:

Every...year...

And then they catch fire somewhere in the middle of the season and win 18/22 games and get right back into playoff position.

This year is different, no idea how any of these guys are going to be able to score more 2/3 runs per game. 

Jose, Reyes, Cezar and Rosario are the only 4 major league bats in the team. Might as well roll out 5 traffic cones for the other hitters in the lineup.

I feel like Naylor could be that 5th dude that becomes a legit hitter, but that isn't gonna give us much. Still not a lot of pop out there. 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, bruceb said:

Okay with me when it's based on fact and truth, not when it's based on false narrative.

didnt you want to cancel Baker as our QB because of a false narrative, that you kept trying to push?

Link to post
Share on other sites
49 minutes ago, buno67 said:

didnt you want to cancel Baker as our QB because of a false narrative, that you kept trying to push?

To far out in left field to reply to.

You are mixing apples, oranges and kumquats.

Must be painful.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
20 minutes ago, bruceb said:

To far out in left field to reply to.

You are mixing apples, oranges and kumquats.

Must be painful.

I don’t care what you do to your quats...

but you ran the cancel baker train pretty hard and you can’t deny that

Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, buno67 said:

I don’t care what you do to your quats...

but you ran the cancel baker train pretty hard and you can’t deny that

Not sure you understand cancel culture.

I did not buy into Mayfield as a franchise QB for good reasons with which many agreed.

Still don't until he repeats what he showed the second half of last season.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...