Jump to content

Cleveland baseball team with no name’s official Thread


Recommended Posts

On 4/7/2021 at 6:07 PM, buno67 said:

Back to back 12k outings for Bieber

Actually I prefer what Plesac is doing tonight.

Bieber can't go much more than 6 innings throwing so many pitches to get so many Ks.

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

Yeah man, we’re gonna get a nice package of prospects for him in a couple years!!

All your post did made me remember that the Indians traded Francisco Lindor and didnt even get back a top level prospect, let alone a player.

Thanks.

We traded a wagyu filet for a bag of frozen burritos, a tube of Pringles and rotisserie chicken from Costco.

Edited by AkronsWitness
  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, AkronsWitness said:

All your post did made me remember that the Indians traded Francisco Lindor and didnt even get back a top level prospect, let alone a player.

Thanks.

We traded a wagyu filet for a bag of frozen burritos, a tube of Pringles and rotisserie chicken from Costco.

Don’t talk crap about Pringle’s 

  • Like 3
Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

Yeah man, we’re gonna get a nice package of prospects for him in a couple years!!

Or at least 70 cents on the dollar!

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
23 minutes ago, carl_sjunior said:

Everyone was getting some last nite!

Everyone except the middle of the order.

Ramirez, E. Rosario, Reyes and A. Rosario = 1 for 15

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 4/9/2021 at 9:04 PM, bruceb said:

Actually I prefer what Plesac is doing tonight.

Bieber can't go much more than 6 innings throwing so many pitches to get so many Ks.

how that workout for him tonight?

another stellar start for bieber minus only getting 11k in 9ip

Link to post
Share on other sites

As much crying and complaining as I have done regarding this team, last night was a real treat to watch. The only thing that would have made this better would have been if this was an October game instead of an April one.

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
43 minutes ago, brooks1957 said:

As much crying and complaining as I have done regarding this team, last night was a real treat to watch. The only thing that would have made this better would have been if this was an October game instead of an April one.

 

#enjoyhim

  • Like 4
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, sdrawkcab321 said:

#enjoyhim

Exactly.

As long as the cheap assed Dolan's are in control of the purse strings - there is no way in hell we see Shane after his next contract.

Plicks.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...