Cleveland Guardians Thread: CHEAP OWNERSHIP = No Hitting

malibuspeedrace

7 hours ago, candyman93 said:

Whelp

Gotta wonder how long Indians is allowed to stay.

Either become the Cleveland guardians or steal the Captains name and logo from Lake County

cleveland Captains and easily plays into their location to the water or Cleveland Guardians for Cleveland history 

Can’t be anything that can be male or female or anything that evokes any type of upsetting rhetoric

how about: 

Cleveland Lard

Cleveland Spam

Cleveland Grass

Cleveland Gas Station

Cleveland Cars

Cleveland State Route

Any of those sound good?

31 minutes ago, pnies20 said:

Can’t be anything that can be male or female or anything that evokes any type of upsetting rhetoric

how about: 

Cleveland Lard

Cleveland Spam

Cleveland Grass

Cleveland Gas Station

Cleveland Cars

Cleveland State Route

Any of those sound good?

Lard offends me

Cleveland Cuyahoga. A river in the same names county that caught on fire that Native Americans named meaning “Crooked River” for sports teams who were cursed because they probably built their stadiums on top of Native American burial grounds. Done ✅. Make it happen.

3 hours ago, Reginaldm9 said:

Gotta think the name is gonna come down to the Spiders or the Guardians. Outside chance they just rebrand as the tribe, but may want to steer clear of any indigenous references altogether. 

attachment.php?s=8e64737ce0c7eef3b18cfb3

I would love it if they took over the Lake County Captains name/logo. I think they could do a lot of cool things to incorporate the captain/ship/lighthouse concepts to the franchise/park. Also prolly be a lot easier to rebrand your single A team

I wouldnt mind taking Columbus' team name either

So we either go with the Cleveland Captains or the Cleveland Clippers

columbus-clippers-new-logojpg-ef4557e786

Heck the Columbus Veleros concepts they did would be cool for a game or too. The concept they did for their latin fans.

EWs0vwQXkAAwJc8?format=jpg&name=4096x409

Hell, maybe our players who kill it in AAA, might perform in the majors if they feel like they are back in AAA by being the clippers again. Can we bring back LaPorta, that dude always killed it when he was a Clipper, maybe he finally does something lol

Edited by buno67
  • Like 1