Cleveland Guardians Thread: CHEAP OWNERSHIP = No Hitting

malibuspeedrace

14 minutes ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

Even with your obvious vast experience in polling, it would appear this little upstart company may disagree that the responses change depending on methodology.

https://www.pewresearch.org/methods/2015/05/13/from-telephone-to-the-web-the-challenge-of-mode-of-interview-effects-in-public-opinion-polls/

You should call and give them your personal findings though. 😂 

Very familiar with Pew. Can't say as I always agree with them.

15 minutes ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

The article literally explains why the wapo article differed.

When a wapo survey is > than a university study (between cal and UM ffs) despite the survey deficiencies literally being spelled out for you because you happen to agree with the results. 🤦‍♂️ 

That was a sop to your obvious political persuasion.

Again, not sure I agree with alleged deficiencies that you so willingly embrace.

17 minutes ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

did you forget which side you were arguing?  Is half not a “large portion”?

Never disputed that point.

Out of sequence and therefore intellectually dishonest, champ.

51 minutes ago, bruceb said:

The Cleveland Wannabes or Bridesmaids, at least for as long as Dolan owns the team.

Anything but the Spiders. The Spiders sounds like a AA teams name where they ran out of options for serious professional team names.

Edited by AkronsWitness
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, AkronsWitness said:

Anything but the Spiders. The Spiders sounds like a AA teams name where they ran out of options for serious professional team names.

Seriously.

And there’s a group of faux Cleveland sports analysts on twitter leading the charge. 

Obnoxious.

1 hour ago, candyman93 said:

I just want sports.

Really wish baseball didn’t have a **** swinging contest with the union or we’d have something already.

6 more AFL games on ESPN2/FS1/FS2 this weekend, 11 more rounds in the season.  Hell, I had to issue a mea culpa episode of my podcast today, as I picked against the team I support, as I thought they were coming into a trap game, and they kicked butt this morning.