Cleveland Guardians Thread: CHEAP OWNERSHIP = No Hitting

malibuspeedrace

13 hours ago, candyman93 said:

28 million just beat 109 million.

I think it benefited the rays that they had the chance to face the Yankees all season. They were 8-2 vs them in the regular season. Will say that little winning streak by the Indians at the end of the season hurt them. They could have been matched up with the twins and white Sox 

1 hour ago, candyman93 said:

How do you let this happen?!?!?! (2:36)

I know it’s easy to blame coaches and managers, but at the end of the day, players need to just do their jobs.

Pressure to make the play. OF was already Thinking about the throw to home or the cut off get the guy at the plate. Sucks for the catcher. Where he was at, only play he had was to catch it and swipe for the tag. That allows the ball to get away and the go ahead run to score. If he knew exactly where the runner, he could have gotten in front of that throw 

43 minutes ago, buno67 said:

Pressure to make the play. OF was already Thinking about the throw to home or the cut off get the guy at the plate. Sucks for the catcher. Where he was at, only play he had was to catch it and swipe for the tag. That allows the ball to get away and the go ahead run to score. If he knew exactly where the runner, he could have gotten in front of that throw 

I’m not gonna kill the dodgers too much because best case scenario is a tie game.

However, the guy throwing to the catcher didn’t help either.

6 minutes ago, sdrawkcab321 said:

Smh Dolan 

This is insane levels of cheap. Like, there's no way in hell we find a reliever as good as him for that money. Hell, I have no idea why they are doing this. They could absolutely get something for him mid season for just paying some of his salary. Ugh.

• Like 2