Cleveland Guardians official Thread: Take care Tito

42 minutes ago, bruceb said:

Based on his last year's performance, no loss here.

Maybe even a gain if it opens up 1B to competition.

I’m not ready to give up on him. He had almost no spring training to get ready last year and half a season to turn it around. I don’t want to count last year against anyone. 

Just now, sdrawkcab321 said:

I’m not ready to give up on him. He had almost no spring training to get ready last year and half a season to turn it around. I don’t want to count last year against anyone. 

He ain't getting any younger.

Think he might be washed up.

2 hours ago, bruceb said:

Of course not.

But it might force them to see what we've got in Bradley or someone else not named Bauers.

Beiber and Jose should demand trades lol Why would they look at this and want to be here. This is soooo shady, they are getting rid of every and anybody making any sort of actual money.

I would love to hear the press conference with the owner/GM in spring training where they have to tell their fans why they decided to have a laughably low payroll.

LOOK AT THIS

EouQQbnWMAAwTcp?format=jpg&name=medium

Edited by AkronsWitness
4 minutes ago, AkronsWitness said:

Beiber and Jose should demand trades lol Why would they look at this and want to be here. This is soooo shady, they are getting rid of every and anybody making any sort of actual money.

I would love to hear the press conference with the owner/GM in spring training where they have to tell their fans why they decided to have a laughably low payroll.

LOOK AT THIS

EouQQbnWMAAwTcp?format=jpg&name=medium

Let's just hope that they are gearing it down to sell the team.

11 minutes ago, bruceb said:

Let's just hope that they are gearing it down to sell the team.

Now that Dan Gilbert is worth eleventy billion he should buy it if it was allowed.

Idk who a proper suitor would be. Anybody else stupid rich from cleveland? I wonder if Lebron would want to be a minority owner

Edited by AkronsWitness
  • Like 1

Revisionist history forgetting in the first place that:

1. The team was named to honor their Native American player.

2. The team is located in Cuyohoga County

3. The term “American Indian” isn’t actually derogatory, and is actually historical in terminology, but rather Christopher Columbus’s fault for thinking he landed in India.

4. The selective cancel culture is laughably inconsistent. I hereby petition to cancel the Fighting Irish as derogatory, stereotyping, and ethnically insensitive.

5. When you only spend $45 million, the team is going to suck regardless 

• Like 3
1 minute ago, candyman93 said:

Dolan must have liked having no fans in attendance.

He wants to replicate it going forward by slashing salary as low as the Marlins and now the name change.

And with the “rebranding” he will end up making a killing on merchandise. Ridiculous