Cleveland Guardians Thread: CHEAP OWNERSHIP = No Hitting

malibuspeedrace

6 minutes ago, buno67 said:

Can we please ditch the Dolans like the way they are ditching the nickname?

now is everyone going to be scared to accidentally call them the Indians like everyone has been with the Washington football team

I’m hoping they go with something like the tribe. That way it wouldn’t be a hard thing to remember and it’s not racist. 

35 minutes ago, buno67 said:

Steal the Captains name from their High A club or become the Guardians

Captains isnt bad, has the whole Great Lakes type of boating theme which would match similar to the Mariners. I still like the "Tribe". It would be the easiest transition and is still unique. 

ANYTHING but the Spiders..please God I cant root for a team called the Spiders like we are some elementary school team.

Edited by AkronsWitness

12 minutes ago, candyman93 said:

He could make $100 billion off of merchandise and it won’t mean anything. He has flat out said time and time again he won’t pay to keep guys.

He needs to sell the team period.

I don't disagree that owners should be complied to keep their teams competitive.

But I also don't agree that an owner should be forced to make changes(read sell) to their property because a large mass doesn't like the product.