Cleveland Guardians Thread: CHEAP OWNERSHIP = No Hitting

malibuspeedrace

1 minute ago, Glen said:

I don't disagree that owners should be complied to keep their teams competitive.

But I also don't agree that an owner should be forced to make changes(read sell) to their property because a large mass doesn't like the product.

Your 2nd statement wouldn’t happen if your first statement did happen.

• Like 1

Just now, candyman93 said:

Your 2nd statement wouldn’t happen if your first statement did happen.

From my knowledge he's completely in his rights to do what he pleases with the team. Its a crap situation but one that the league seemingly has no problem with(see the Pirates of the last 20+ years).

Just now, Glen said:

From my knowledge he's completely in his rights to do what he pleases with the team. Its a crap situation but one that the league seemingly has no problem with(see the Pirates of the last 20+ years).

You’re right

And the city of Cleveland needs to tell him to just move when he asks for stadium money.

• Like 1

Spiders would be triggering for those with arachnophobia

I've already proposed the adoption of the name Barons from former hockey teams in the city, and adding the colors of the other major league teams in the city to their scheme (while changing the shade of red used to wine). This would honor Cleveland's entire sports history.

Next to go should be the Atlanta Braves name.

• Like 1

And the color scheme I proposed would call for each color to have its own alternate uniform - navy blue, wine, brown, orange, and gold. Face it baseball uniforms aren't what they used to be. More MLB teams need to make the kind of fashion statement I am advocating (like I'm proposing Atlanta recycle the look of the old NHL team in that city, the Thrashers as well as the name, every uniform design used by the NHL team would be the basis for an alternate uniform, with three of those designs based around a non-white color; the other two colors of the Thrashers, Capitol Copper and Peachtree Gold, would likewise have alternates based around them).