Cleveland Guardians Thread: CHEAP OWNERSHIP = No Hitting

malibuspeedrace

2 hours ago, brooks1957 said:

Cleveland.com published a list of the 5 ugliest losses this season. The common denominator????

Brad Hand.

I will puke if he is on the Tribe in 2020.

https://www.cleveland.com/tribe/2019/09/5-ugly-cleveland-indians-losses-from-2019-that-could-end-up-costing-the-tribe-a-spot-in-the-playoffs.html

How about getting smacked by the O’s 13-0 two games in a row.

• Like 1

Man, it was a....frustrating.... season. Team seemed to assume they will make its, start off slow, pick it up, slow down, big deadline splash, not much out of that, fought back to get in striking distance, to just not finish. 

This team had too many holes going in and never fixed them. I’m just worried about how much Dolan pulls from the payroll and what happens to some of our big names. 

Whatever happens, another great summer. 

Injuries were a crippler

the fo not wanting us to have a comment OFF the first half of the season was a crippler

losing 2 of our 3 headed bullpen hammer was a crippled (admittedly Cody Allen lost it completely.....but I miss Andrew Miller...sue me....)

Did i me nation the injuries, and the FO being too cheap to bring on the hitters needed to match the starting staff we were slotted to have at the start of the year

On 9/25/2019 at 1:46 PM, AkronsWitness said:

If anything trade Kluber for prospects

I think the ship holding potential for any significant prospects for Kluber has sailed.

His value as trade bait was a lot higher last year than it is now.

The FO whiffed on that.

Just now, bruceb said:

I think the ship holding potential for any significant prospects for Kluber has sailed.

His value as trade bait was a lot higher last year than it is now.

The FO whiffed on that.

I mean, I also am not opposed at all to keeping him lol Its still Cory Kluber who is a good starting pitcher regardless if he is no longer #1 ace material. Justin Verlander should be a lesson to everyone

1 hour ago, brooks1957 said:

It is done - Tribe excused from the postseason party this season due to our loss in Washington last night and Tampa Bay's win in Toronto last night.

Whodda thunk? 93 wins to date and missing the playoffs............

Congrats to those that did make it.

Even the 93 wins isn’t even that special. The way some teams tankeedo this year, records were over inflated. 

When the twins win their 100th game in a few days, it will be the first time ever that there were four 100 win teams in a season.