Cleveland Guardians Thread: CHEAP OWNERSHIP = No Hitting

malibuspeedrace

9 hours ago, brooks1957 said:

I think I heard on the radio that it is. Although serious, this is rumored to be not as bad.

Thanks.

I am somewhat concerned about how, if at all, the strength and conditioning regimen for pitchers might factor into this,

3 hours ago, candyman93 said:

Weather mainly

The Indians are in Cleveland, Detroit, Chicago, Minneapolis and NYC thru April 27th.  I have this strange feeling that this club is going to end up with more than a handful of double headers due to this crappy schedule.  Whoever did this to them should be hung by their short and curlies.  

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Bucketheadsdad said:

The Indians are in Cleveland, Detroit, Chicago, Minneapolis and NYC thru April 27th.  I have this strange feeling that this club is going to end up with more than a handful of double headers due to this crappy schedule.  Whoever did this to them should be hung by their short and curlies.  

Or invited to attend each of the games?

• Like 2

31 minutes ago, bruceb said:

Or invited to attend each of the games?

In a tank top and board shorts.  No shoes, no flip flops, no Crocs.  

Anaheim makes a 3 day trip to Detroit, other than that, they are in the south, or under a dome until May 5th.

Houston goes to KC on May 4th, and Boston 2 weeks later.

Texas goes to Colorado on April 7/8.  Certainly iffy weather there.  White Sox/Phillies 8 days later.  

Tampa comes to Boston and Cleveland on April 6th, but not to the "cold" again until May 6th with the White Sox.

League kinda stuck it to the White Sox as well.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

From Wikipedia:  

History[edit]

Ciba reportedly patented boldenone in 1949.[6] It subsequently developed several experimental esters of the drug in the 1950s and 1960s.[6] One of these was boldenone undecylenate, (WHAT CLASE TESTED POSITIVE FOR) which was introduced for clinical use under the brand name Parenabol and saw some use in the late 1960s and early 1970s.[6] However, it was discontinued before the end of the 1970s.[6] Subsequently, boldenone undecylenate was introduced by Squibb under the brand name Equipose for veterinary use, most commonly in horses.

LOOKS LIKE WE'VE BEEN SADDLED WITH A CHEATER.  I wonder how much of his 102 mph FB comes from his affinity to one day run the Preakness?

Gahdammit.  Yeah, I know we're not playing right now, but this stinks.  

Edited by Bucketheadsdad

4 minutes ago, Bucketheadsdad said:

From Wikipedia:  

History[edit]

Ciba reportedly patented boldenone in 1949.[6] It subsequently developed several experimental esters of the drug in the 1950s and 1960s.[6] One of these was boldenone undecylenate, (WHAT CLASE TESTED POSITIVE FOR) which was introduced for clinical use under the brand name Parenabol and saw some use in the late 1960s and early 1970s.[6] However, it was discontinued before the end of the 1970s.[6] Subsequently, boldenone undecylenate was introduced by Squibb under the brand name Equipose for veterinary use, most commonly in horses.

LOOKS LIKE WE'VE BEEN SADDLED WITH A CHEATER.  I wonder how much of his 102 mph FB comes from his affinity to one day run the Preakness?

Gahdammit.  Yeah, I know we're not playing right now, but this stinks.  

You said it BHD

An 80 gamer means this is NOT his first offense..... How was this not vetted? Or it was and everyone was hoping this would not come to light. WHAT THE F**K????

And a second blast to the balls - he is not eligible for post season if we make it.......

What a turd

6 hours ago, brooks1957 said:

You said it BHD

An 80 gamer means this is NOT his first offense..... How was this not vetted? Or it was and everyone was hoping this would not come to light. WHAT THE F**K????

And a second blast to the balls - he is not eligible for post season if we make it.......

What a turd

Pretty sure 80 games is for first offense for PEDs

***yep it is. 

• A first-time violation of the Joint Drug Program will now result in an unpaid 80-game suspension, increased from 50 games.  A player’s second violation will result in an unpaid 162-game suspension, increased from 100 games.  A third violation will result in a permanent suspension from Baseball.
Edited by buno67