Cleveland Guardians Thread: CHEAP OWNERSHIP = No Hitting

malibuspeedrace

7 hours ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

That’s too bad, I loved watching that nearly automatic out at the plate every couple innings.

Especially in the WS when you have some random SP in about the 7th inning who has pitched in the AL his whole career and hasn’t picked up a bat since high school. Always a real nail biter waiting for that result.

• Like 1

Just now, candyman93 said:

Baseball is going to set a schedule and have reached an agreement.

PLAY BALL

Great we get to waste a year of Lindor. Dolan will complain about the bad season for revenue, so he won’t spend any money, then they will trade Lindor before the deadline

• Like 1

1 hour ago, malibuspeedrace said:

Thanks for peeing in our wheaties 

just have to hope our pitching stays healthy

You really want me to pee in the cornflakes. I could see the covid stuff and the potential strike, ruining values of baseball franchises, so now we might have to wait longer for the Dolans to sell

36 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

Good chance Frankie never plays again in Cleveland. I bet the Tribe goes full firesale mode before the season starts. Wake me up in 2025.

What’s gonna happen then?  The next group of prospects who are developed and ready to compete are just gonna get traded too.

Wake me up when there’s a salary cap or the Dolans sell the franchise.

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

What’s gonna happen then?  The next group of prospects who are developed and ready to compete are just gonna get traded too.

Wake me up when there’s a salary cap or the Dolans sell the franchise.

Yeah, absolutely...don't even get me started. I despise the Dolans. TBH, they need a salary floor just as much as a salary cap, and they need to make those owners open up their books/publicly shame them on their lies about "not making money", not even taking into account the valuation increase of their franchises annually.

• Like 3