Cleveland Guardians Thread: CHEAP OWNERSHIP = No Hitting

malibuspeedrace

36 minutes ago, DawgX said:

I can't remember a season where I've been so unenthusiastic and apathetic about it approaching.

I've always known that owners and players couldn't possibly care less about us fans, but it would have been nice to at least hear them pretend they cared about us/acknowledged that WE are the reason that they all get those fat checks, between TV deals that we are tuned in for, ticket/concession sales that we pay for, memorabilia that we buy, etc.

TBH, I will continue to watch the Tribe play on TV, but I will not be purchasing anything that costs me money or lines anyone else's pockets. I'm doing about a 90% boycott of MLB.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, bruceb said:

Aren't Francola's teams notoriously slow starters?

Doesn’t really matter when everything is different with this season. No need for inning counts or resting because you’re not trying to get 30 games worth out of an arm and etc. no need for off days really to rest batters and etc. 

gonna be interesting on how the season plays out for everything. I feel like track records will be useless for this season