Cleveland Guardians Thread: CHEAP OWNERSHIP = No Hitting

malibuspeedrace

Awesome win. Unfortunately I wasn't able to watch it, although I was listening to some of it on the radio. Pretty incredible to think this team can make such a big come back and win after a rough outing by Kluber. Such a big difference between coming back and going up 2-0, and heading to NY tied 1-1. I love watching this team. There's truly no quit in them.

13 minutes ago, candyman93 said:

Austin Jackson and Jay Bruce were monsterous pickups.

Absolutely. Austin Jackson has got to be easily one of the most underrated pickups this past offseason. And to think we got Bruce for basically nothing...

10 hours ago, H2ThaIzzo said:

i get some of their gripe, but IMO, even if Girardi challenged the HBP to Lonnie, I don't think the video evidence was enough to prove that it didn't hit him

They were doing it yesterday as well. Crying how if Frazier didn’t pull that one pitch...

10 hours ago, NateDawg said:

Losing Edwin could be a big loss going forward. Hoping that if we were to make it, he’s good enough to DH at least by the WS. His bat can instantly change a game. He also gets pitched around a lot. 

I’ve read that it’s low ankle sprain, so hopefully he won’t be out too long. Good thing he is just a DH. They just need to stabilize it for as long as possible and give him all the treatment in the world, and hopefully he will be good for the Alcs and even better for the WS. Good thing it happens at home and not on the roads

• Like 1