Jump to content
malibuspeedrace

Cleveland Indians Thread : we might have a nice thing!

Recommended Posts

3 hours ago, buno67 said:

Pretty Britton still hasn’t pitched yet in the majors this year and just started rehab. I would want to see him pitch a little before even considering him

7. Zach Britton, Baltimore Orioles, closer: Britton, who had surgery to repair a ruptured Achilles tendon in December, will begin a rehab assignment this week. He should be back in the big leagues in two weeks. And gone in two months.

Prediction: The Houston Astros have the greatest rotation on the planet, but after blowing a five-run, ninth-inning lead Sunday against the Cleveland Indians, were subtly reminded that they could use another big-time arm in the bullpen. Britton is their man.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23 hours ago, malibuspeedrace said:

7. Zach Britton, Baltimore Orioles, closer: Britton, who had surgery to repair a ruptured Achilles tendon in December, will begin a rehab assignment this week. He should be back in the big leagues in two weeks. And gone in two months.

Prediction: The Houston Astros have the greatest rotation on the planet, but after blowing a five-run, ninth-inning lead Sunday against the Cleveland Indians, were subtly reminded that they could use another big-time arm in the bullpen. Britton is their man.

I would like to see him pitch in the mlb and not just rehab innings. 

It be nice to go after Britt and Donaldson 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 6/1/2018 at 8:04 AM, buno67 said:

I would like to see him pitch in the mlb and not just rehab innings. 

It be nice to go after Britt and Donaldson 

I think Donaldson's salary is probably too high for us to go after

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
54 minutes ago, FEARtheELF said:

I think Donaldson's salary is probably too high for us to go after

It depends when they go after him. They won’t get stuck with the full year. If it makes the ram better they will take on the money. Just like last year with Bruce. But Donaldson has a chance to make a bigger impact 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I really think that the FO has to go for it all this year. We lose a lot of important pieces next year. Couple deals I hope we go for...

Trade for Machado/Britton

Francsico Mejia, Danny Salazar, Adam Pluko, and Jason Kipnis

Trade for Herrea

Yu-Cheng Chang, Jason Kipnis, Conner Capel

 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
28 minutes ago, FEARtheELF said:

I really think that the FO has to go for it all this year. We lose a lot of important pieces next year. Couple deals I hope we go for...

Trade for Machado/Britton

Francsico Mejia, Danny Salazar, Adam Pluko, and Jason Kipnis

Trade for Herrea

Yu-Cheng Chang, Jason Kipnis, Conner Capel

 

 

 

Baltimore isn't going to want Kipnis when they've already got a very solid 2B (Schoop) playing for them.  I don't believe anyone is going to take Kipnis' contract off our hands unless the Tribe volunteers to eat most of the dollars.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Bucketheadsdad said:

Baltimore isn't going to want Kipnis when they've already got a very solid 2B (Schoop) playing for them.  I don't believe anyone is going to take Kipnis' contract off our hands unless the Tribe volunteers to eat most of the dollars.

I imagine we eat some of it for sure

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

We need an off topic thread where we can just go and talk about anything.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Thomas5737 said:

We need an off topic thread where we can just go and talk about anything.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now



×