Cleveland Guardians Thread: CHEAP OWNERSHIP = No Hitting

malibuspeedrace

4 hours ago, sdrawkcab321 said:

Will hand be our closer?

Nope Allen will stay the closer for the year. Tito will just play with Hand and Miller. Its great to know the Indians have two complete studs coming out of the bullpen. With Hand and Miller healthy, it really shortens the games for the Indians. Also add to the fact its going to knock every other reliever down a spot, will make them even better!

3 hours ago, FEARtheELF said:

We have to go for it. Mejia did not have a spot here.

We have proven time and time again to develop mid-level prospects into great players. Just have to trust our farm system and continue to do well in international signings.

Issue with Mejia was turning into him not wanting to fully move to OF and instead wanted to stay at catcher. I think he is just being greedy because he knows his hitting ability at catcher will get him paid. His hitting ability as a catcher would make him top tier, his hitting ability as a OF, makes him mid-tier IMO

24 minutes ago, malibuspeedrace said:

They are after blood in the baseball forum, eh ‘Nanza?

You bet ?. I really don’t have time for it either. Just picked up another large project and need to get a little more finished than I am on the one I got now. 

I’m literally on another wavelength than those cats evidently. ?