Cleveland Guardians Thread: CHEAP OWNERSHIP = No Hitting

malibuspeedrace

Just now, candyman93 said:

I like Ursh's defense, but he is God awful hitting.

his offense is bad but with the pitch the indians have, they need to put the best infield defense behind them to make them even better. Teams will struggle to get hit off this staff, lets not allow them to get lucky with an error.

4 hours ago, BwickRedux said:

Jay Bruce to the Tribe for a single-A pitcher... I'll take it.

Dude isn't even a prospect. 30th round pick with serious command issues. Saw a team writer on twitter say he probably wouldn't even be in the team's top 50 prospects. We basically just got Bruce for eating his salary. Ballsy move for the Dolans, proud of them ponying up.

55 minutes ago, freakygeniuskid said:

Dude isn't even a prospect. 30th round pick with serious command issues. Saw a team writer on twitter say he probably wouldn't even be in the team's top 50 prospects. We basically just got Bruce for eating his salary. Ballsy move for the Dolans, proud of them ponying up.

Ballsy how?

Seems like a no brainer tbh.

1 hour ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

Ballsy how?

Seems like a no brainer tbh.

Maybe that's where Freaky keeps HIS money?  How'd he come by that moniker anyways?  :D

tenor.gif

Not to tout my own prowess, but finding a ball-themed gif to address a "ballsy" situation.....well, that's nothing short of.....OK, it doesn't suck.  

Edited by Bucketheadsdad

5 hours ago, freakygeniuskid said:

I guess with the kind of window the Indians have, they are going to spend to become a winner. I think he saw how last years success has generated more money and higher attendance this year that Dolan should be playing his cards right to parlay it to happen again next year. Also really helps this team that the best player on the team and one of the best players in the league only makes $7m a year. that helps with payroll lol

When Kip is healthy, just make him a utility guy. Have Urshela play 3rd. I'd strongly consider swapping Jay Bruce with Santana. It's not like Santana is a stud at 1st base defensively. Carlos can be a pinch hitter.

We simply can't afford to switch up our outfield. We need Zimmer at CF and we can't afford to lose Chis or Brantleys bats.

Edited by candyman93
  • Like 1