Cleveland Guardians Thread: CHEAP OWNERSHIP = No Hitting

malibuspeedrace

5 hours ago, sdrawkcab321 said:

So Kluber sucks now 

cargo looks good. 

Kluber certainly has been yanking a lot of pitches.  In his defense though if you were able to see the game the strike zone had no consistency...   I hope he comes around but once he was having the knee injections I've been on board with trading him.   We have McKenzie and Salazar hopefully being useful at some point this year too.  

Don't like us dumping Brad Miller when stamets hasn't had good enough defense to make up for his awful bat.  Luckily we all know he's being sent back down for Lindor when its time, at least I sure hope so....

• Like 1

1 hour ago, New_Age_Dawgs said:

Don't like us dumping Brad Miller when stamets hasn't had good enough defense to make up for his awful bat.

There is an organization love of Stamets that I have not understood since they traded for him.

18 hours ago, bruceb said:

There is an organization love of Stamets that I have not understood since they traded for him.

He looks lost out there just about any of players can probably match his defense at this point...  Lindor can't heal up quick enough.   I like Erik Gonzalez  were missing the versatility he brought around.  It's still early though we have time to get it going.

1 hour ago, zelbell said:

I love that we just give away guys like Aguilar, Gonzalez, and Yandy because Tito trusts veterans over young guys

theres no excuse for playing Stanets when we could still have Gonzalez 

No, and no excuse for pushing Stamets, Moroff, Luplow, etc. on us.

On 4/15/2019 at 10:44 PM, candyman93 said:

Red Sox clubhouse was mess during Tito’s last years there. It makes you wonder.

https://deadspin.com/pitchers-hooked-on-beer-fried-chicken-and-video-games-5848921

well the stuff that was being reporter or talked about by beat reporters and some MLB reporters was the players were not happy with the way the FO was approaching the roster. I dont think club house issues are stemming from Tito but farther up. I would imagine Major League movie style