Cleveland Guardians Thread: CHEAP OWNERSHIP = No Hitting

malibuspeedrace

1 hour ago, flyers0909 said:

Him going from literally one of the worst hitters in baseball to what he's doing this year is insane. 

Sure takes the sting out of the Yan Gomes trade.

We may have actually "won" that trade. Gomer played himself out of he starting lineup, and we received promising starter Jefry Rodriguez and young power hitting outfield prospect Daniel Johnson in return - plus the ever famous PTBNL.

As much bitching as I have done about our front office, I must give credit where credit is due. Early returns are they gave the Nationals the royal schwicking on this deal.

Edited by brooks1957
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, NateDawg said:

New York sports teams are mostly some of the most dysfunctional in sport. 

Callaway can come on back to the Land. 

nothing makes me feel better as a cleveland fan in NYC to see my coworkers completely suffer

• Like 6

10 hours ago, sdrawkcab321 said:

tough scene 

Professional sports are funny as hell to me.

In what other profession would throwing a chair out of frustration be dealt with by a company? HR would put an end to that ish quick as hell.  In sports?  Nah man, act as foolish as you want.  

This applies to half of the antics in baseball.  How the hell do you get to throw a baseball 90+ mph at someone intentionally or get into a fight? Of course there’s the profanity laced tirades at umps too.  In what other profession can you talk to another human being like that while “on the clock”?

• Like 2