Jump to content
malibuspeedrace

Cleveland Indians Thread : we might have a nice thing!

Recommended Posts

1 hour ago, Bucketheadsdad said:

Tyler Naquin doing his damnedest to tell the front office that they should look for help in LF, rather than RF.  He isn't a 30-30 corner outfielder, but he is playing well.  

 

My wife likes that.  Wears her Naquin jersey every week.  

Plus he’s got this!!!!

QuickIncompleteFrogmouth-small.gif

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, Bucketheadsdad said:

Tyler Naquin doing his damnedest to tell the front office that they should look for help in LF, rather than RF.  He isn't a 30-30 corner outfielder, but he is playing well.  

D has been pretty damned good.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

HAND - WTF?????????

How many effing dingers are you going to cough up????????????

Get outta town you POS

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, brooks1957 said:

How many effing dingers are you going to cough up????????????

Wow...

giphy.gif 

the innuendos....

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, brooks1957 said:

HAND - WTF?????????

How many effing dingers are you going to cough up????????????

Get outta town you POS

That may be happening this week.  Who knows?  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Way to go tito - now you pull him..............

And youtube can kiss my *** - they have been waiting all night to rub the Indians nose in it. Of course we do it to ourselves...........

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

4 dingers in his last 5 games - that's a career builder for a closer......

Why can't Tito see that too??????

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, brooks1957 said:

Why can't Tito see that too??????

Has to.

Velo is down.

Obviously needs a breather.

Loyalty.

One of those things that irks me about Francola.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23 minutes ago, brooks1957 said:

4 dingers in his last 5 games - that's a career builder for a closer......

Why can't Tito see that too??????

The All Star break rejuvenated Jose but we lost Hand in the process

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

Nice over managing job Tito...........

Can't get a grip on the obvious......

Back to a 4 game deficit.

If I am Bauer - I'm telling Hand to meet me at the flagpole after school.

And those You Tube clowns were nauseating

Edited by brooks1957

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now



×